Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hi guys!

I finally managed to breed my beautiful baby girl with another pinkie and got an egg~ ❤️ 

FwPOj.gif

(I don't think I need to add this egg to anything, but let me know if I do. Or PM me if anyone would like this eggy, otherwise I'll raise her as my own child.)

20 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

(I don't think I need to add this egg to anything, but let me know if I do. Or PM me if anyone would like this eggy, otherwise I'll raise her as my own child.)

There is a New Egg form to fill out:

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder:

Lineage URL of Egg:

Transferring or Keeping:

Edited by purplehaze

Oh! I thought this was for something else (what? I'm not sure. xD)

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: AsymDoll13

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/FwPOj

Transferring or Keeping: Keeping or Transferring if someone would like this egg. ❤️ 

2 hours ago, _Terminus24 said:

I'm interested in this. If it's still possible :)

Sure. I can breed you a Hope dragon. I can breed anything from 5th gen through 15th! My G15 girl doesn't have a mate, yet.

If you want to pick, my Hope Dragons are here.

41 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sure. I can breed you a Hope dragon. I can breed anything from 5th gen through 15th! My G15 girl doesn't have a mate, yet.

If you want to pick, my Hope Dragons are here.

Aww, thanks :) 

Will click on it now! Thanks again.

P.S: Actually I just noticed I had one without realising but thanks anyway ! Sorry to bother 🙄

Edited by _Terminus24

hi there, is it still possible to request an egg? i know this has been on for a long time

4 minutes ago, atl4s said:

hi there, is it still possible to request an egg? i know this has been on for a long time

It certainly is! Just let me know what generation you would like. I can breed anything from gen 4 on up to 14. :)

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It certainly is! Just let me know what generation you would like. I can breed anything from gen 4 on up to 14. :)

awesome, would gen 4 be possible? although i'm not super fussy. should i fill in the form?

Yeah, go ahead and fill in the form, but if you have an egg space I can breed it for you any time.

Actually, it looks like I misspoke. I have gen 4 as my lowest gen, so can only breed gen 5 and up.

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I am keeping this cutie. ❤️

Nice. :)

14 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: BringsTheSnow 

Lineage URL of Egg:  

https://dragcave.net/lineage/xkmqs

Transferring or Keeping: Transferring to @Moorhen-Nest

4 minutes ago, Moorhen-Nest said:

@BringsTheSnow Thanks. Would you like to contact me by PM to complete the transfer when the egg is ready?

Please read the rules. I am very glad to see @Moorhen-Nest is interested in the lineage, but they do not have enough adult dragons, yet, to be given a Hope egg.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Please read the rules. I am very glad to see @Moorhen-Nest is interested in the lineage, but they do not have enough adult dragons, yet, to be given a Hope egg.

Right. I should be due to have 7 adult dragons in less than 48 hours. Would it be alright for BringsTheSnow to hang onto it for me until then?

Thanks for catching that @purplehaze. I will hold onto the egg and check before transfetransferring it that they have 7 adults and less than 2 dead eggs or hatchlings. 

32 minutes ago, Moorhen-Nest said:

Right. I should be due to have 7 adult dragons in less than 48 hours. Would it be alright for BringsTheSnow to hang onto it for me until then?

9 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Thanks for catching that @purplehaze. I will hold onto the egg and check before transfetransferring it that they have 7 adults and less than 2 dead eggs or hatchlings. 

Sounds like a plan to me.

I know we are all anxious to spread the Hope and I love to see people sharing, but please be careful. :)

My scroll meets the rules/requirements to receive an egg, so I’ve now received the Hope egg from Brings TheSnow. 
I am also raising some CB Pinks to get a mate for this one, since I’d like to share Hope eggs for the breeding project and support the cause.

Just to make sure I’ve understood: when the egg hatches, I will need to name the dragon incorporating the word Hope, and report it here using the naming form?