Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

28 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks, Zerhai. By the way, I like your new avvi. :)

*grin* glad you like

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Zerhai

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/daq16

Transferring or Keeping:keeping unless someone wants it!

Edited by Zerhai

My egg has hatched, and is now named A Shining Hope! I'm hoping it'll be male, so I can use my adult pink to influence it's mate female.

1 hour ago, Camiuoo said:

My egg has hatched, and is now named A Shining Hope! I'm hoping it'll be male, so I can use my adult pink to influence it's mate female.

Hope it genders right for you. If I had known I could have held it until it hatched or at least could have precogged it to see what it would be. If it ends up wrong I could influence a mate for you.

Thanks! It's likely to be a male, I've had a lot of hatchies growing to be males recently. My last influence went downhill and gave me a male instead a female, for example.

That's a really kind offer too. Thank you for being so kind.

Okay. Just let me know if you need help with a mate.

Just so you know all the influences are 100% true and will let the egg grow up as male if you influence the egg to be male or the other way around should you influence it female!

Not sure for how long you play, but since a while back The Bossman aka TJ09 said that the BSA Influence will work for 100%!

If you nowadays get the 'wrong' gender then you did not pay enough attention and used the wrong Pink! Mistakes happens, i did that too.

Ah, yes you need to have the image(s) for that breed unlocked in the encyclopedia to be able to purchase an egg from the market. You can also only have clicked on eggs on scrolls, from people who are okay with those clicks aka help, to unlock the image in the encyclopedia for you and then get the first egg from the market. As long as you have enough shards!

So i saw most of my Hope Dragons are female. I should breed myself more male ones. Or request them after Secret Santa and Valentine season! 4 male hope dragons out of 19 Hope Dragons for me.

if you 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, Tigerkralle said:

Ah, yes you need to have the image(s) for that breed unlocked in the encyclopedia to be able to purchase an egg from the market. You can also only have clicked on eggs on scrolls, from people who are okay with those clicks aka help, to unlock the image in the encyclopedia for you and then get the first egg from the market. As long as you have enough shards!

So i saw most of my Hope Dragons are female. I should breed myself more male ones. Or request them after Secret Santa and Valentine season! 4 male hope dragons out of 19 Hope Dragons for me.

If you ever need more pink not related to yours just message me I have no issue breeding for people!!! or if you want a hope dragon, I can breed one of my male lines, influence it, hatch it, then send it to you!

A Shining Hope is a fully grown adult female now. Was hoping for a male, but I’m crossing my fingers that the egg I buy from the Market is a male

You know that there is a thread wiht a lot of users willing to Influence and hatch eggs for you? Let me search for it and i link it here.

Oh but then you can't trade an egg from the market. I don't have a Pink egg right now. So if you don't get the right gender for the egg from the market that makes it right as a mate for you Hope Dragon then i will Influence and hatch a CB egg as soon as i get me hands on a CB egg.

Edited by Tigerkralle

By the way if anyone needs a male pink Cave born hatchling here is a trading link: just offer me anything, he will be growing up in the next 13 hours i believe but if someone from here offers no matter what I will choose you guys first! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Zerhai

By the way if you are getting it from this thread either pm me or post here and let me know cause I will give you guys priority!

Edited by Zerhai

10 hours ago, Zerhai said:

I have another pink for anyone who needs a pink: this one has more time on it so more time to make an offer... Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

just offer a rando I'll accept if you are finding this here....

if someone from here is offering at least post here or pm me letting me know...