Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

By the way I just noticed something 20 minutes ago but just remembered to say this...

Why the hell am I the only evil guy?

lol because the RP has just started and no one has gotten around to making an evil character. don't worry, i was thinking of bringing out my own evil character.

Man, there are like 10 Good guys and 1 bad guy, ME. Man I miss our old friends, ShinyGoldDragon, Seiss, Oriokoe, Mercinus, and anyone else I forgot who we used to RP with on a daily basis...on this RP anyway.

Wow, I remember how it used to be like that. Now Mercinus seems like hes too important to bother with us with his "advanced" RPs. i was freaking ignored in his RP. i was in the RP and i could so keep up, but noooooo, no one would interact with me and my character was left along half the time.

I know how you feel, but I didn't really want to bring up that Merc has changed. We used to be tight but now, I don't even know. Oriokoe, the only contact to her is Gaia and I never go on there anymore. Seiss still comes on here every now and then. SGD quit a long time ago and I lost contact with her. You're still here. Kon still goes on here and magistream. Anyone else I'm forgetting?

hm, i don't think you're forgetting anyone. and damn, i was hoping i could find this old profile of a character but i can't find. >.<

yeah. man, i wished i had saved it some other location. well, maybe it'll show up somehow.

anyways, i am going to bed now. I have to get up kinda early in the morning so i need to sleep. goodnight.

Oh Me Gingerbread! I have an idea for a plot that may or may not happen! Someone in the guild poisoned all the dragons and we need to find out who!

Or- A plague sweeps through and everyone is left to find the cure!

Eh... I'm tired at 2 in the morining.

Woops forgot to go put in he busted the door down. Kinda busy. Holding my niece and checking other stuff on the internet. Lemme go fix that. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Fixed, now Nathan is in a state of fatigue. That should give you guys an edge for whoever is online lol.

Edited by slifer1995

Sorry...I can't help how fast I type and how little I actually do...Well I can help how little I actually do but I'm just not that creative right now. I just woke up an hour ago...so...yah...

wargh (okay that was a weird sound), slifer, more detail. ^^

and sorries, but I am going to go get lunch now. I'll be back as soon as I can.

I just have a problem with writing small posts xd.png Though right now I'm doing my best to not fret over little details and just post quickly X3

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

I just woke up, don't expect me to put too much detail into things right now. I kinda forgot most of the things I said I had planned ahead also, which is kinda bad because I feel like they were important to Nathan's character but whatever. I can't even think of much to post right now unless someone gets close to Nathan because he is just kneeling with a knife to his neck.

no one post! If anyone posts again right now, i won't be able to catch up. also, i remembered i have math homework so i need to go do that.

So, my posting will be slow because of homework.

I don't think I can post anymore because I think everyone is offline. Not much is going on right now. The gist of what happened so far is that Nathan injured a hatchling in the nursery, he lost his Scarletta, two people are trying to calm him down, and Darine is in trouble depending on her next post. Really not much has happened.

xd.png lol, yes i banned you from posting right now.

and slifer, I need to read it all, otherwise I'll be very lost and will miss out on things. ^^

Sigh I hate it when that happens. Well just do whatever. Bored as hell right now. Might play Emulator while I'm waiting for people to post but...MAN I wish I could find an english version of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. It sucks I have to wait until february 16 to be able to download it...