rage-chan

Aywas

Aywas first opened in October, and now in beta stage. This adoptables site is seriously fun, addicting and enjoyable. =D There are almost twenty different genuses, each coming in lots of different colourations (with melo coming in over 200, if not more), and on top of that there are hybrids and special breeds, and bred aywas, which can come in nearly every colouration as they are uniquely coloured by the staff themselves.

Join Aywas using my referral!

Just a tiny sample of the aywas you can find on-site:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

New linearts:

user posted image

user posted image

Check the Aywapedia for more! happy.gif

Feel free to message me on Aywas for help, or post here! =D I really love it when people join and they end up liking Aywas lots.

Here are some links you might find helpful if you join:

User FAQ

Common abbreviations on Aywas

See something that should be added? Feel free to poke me! xd.png

Who else here plays Aywas?

Edited by rage-chan

Joined just waiting for the email. 8-10 hrs? Dx

Does it take that long? xd.png That's shorter than when we had to fill in a form and let Slash (the admin) approve it. *nods* Still, I jumped the minute it opened. Aywas is really fun, and I love it to bits. o3o

Am I the only DC player that has already played Aywas for some time? *proddles* Well, I can start Aywas conversation. xd.png I'm currently stuck on cooking, on all of my main pets, and I'm running around trying to gather up Christmas gifts for friends (and failing, of course). xd.png

Oh, my friend sent me the reff. link yesterday. :D

So I'll be a member sometime. I'm excited, the pets are CUUUTE.

And the vampire Melo's description is fuuuunny..

wow, waiting is really anoying...

I'm also on Aywas - good idea to promote your referral link tongue.gif I doubt I could scrape enough together for the items laugh.gif I was really impatient waiting for the application to be approved! So far two of my pets are at level 5, and I have about 27. I'm just taking things slow, adventuring each day and playing the games. I blew about 7k on the lottery without winning the jackpot sad.gif Is it that hard, or am I unlucky with it?

Well, in the process of blowing 7k on Slots, did you get other items in return? xd.png Win eggs, armour, things like that? Generally the eggs are worth more than 7k, definitely, so if you sell them you'll make back what you spent. =D

@Miroku-Kun, you buy your first pet from the pet shop in town, if you haven't already.

http://aywas.com/create.php

It'll cost 500 BP, if I remember correctly. Then you use that pet to go adventuring, where you can catch more pets. The price of a pet goes up in value with every pet in your lair, bought or caught, and it's capped at 25k maximum. :3

@Ladywizard: D: Have you tried contacting the Aywas staff?

Edited by rage-chan

*rereads the approval message and facepalms* I managed to typo my own username when registering

Do you ever get more than 4 slots?

Edited by Ladywizard

You mean, 4 pet slots? Yes. You have to buy items to increase it.

Blue vial = increases total pet slots by 1

Blue orb = 5

Blue shard = 25

Correct me if I'm wrong. =)

There are also silver/gold vials/orbs/shards, I believe, but those are much rarer and not as widely used, and thus I don't know how many slots they give, exactly. xd.png

Hm. :[

I still haven't received an approval message.

And I've been waiting since Thursday..

yeah, i am also having that issue.

D: Approvals are given whenever Slash gets to them - I don't know how long it takes for him to approve. But it really is hard to wait, no? >_< I'd be bouncing with impatience, myself. xd.png

same! this seems very disorganized!

Approvals can take any time from a day to a week. :/ I don't know why Slash hasn't approved of yours yet, but then again there is a full-blown Christmas stocking thing going on and everyone's running up and down. xd.png

I agree, this waiting is taking forever! I wonder if there's a way to contact them to just gently prod?

Lol, still haven't been approved?

Maybe they don't like me. XD Aww.

..I made myself sad.

Edited by MellaBella

-!! Apparently I was accepted but I didn't get any notice about it. Oh well. Here goes anyway!

OMG i've been playing for 3 days now and i'm TOTALLY addicted!! and btw, i didnt get a confirmation email when i got registered either. i just went and tried logging on and it worked.

Man, I've only been playing a day and it's wonderful~! I love it so much. AWESOME.

Yeah I agree. There's plenty to do and play on there and it's a nice distraction to keep me busy while waiting for my dragon eggies to hatch smile.gif