rage-chan

Aywas

FTT looks good.

*snork* You actually make a good case for your extensive collection.

Look at 4832. From my POV, yours is an incredible collection.

...Teehee. xd.png

Owait, you're from Singapore? o_O

=D

And...I'm thinking of making a thread here to promote FTT, try to get it active again, maybe after I commission someone to make a banner. ^^;

xd.png Oh, goodie, I'm going to make someone do one. xd.png

Also going to clean up the first post of this thread to include some (hopefully) helpful links and whatnot.

Ohh, I love Singapore! I just went there for a three-week holiday in December. xd.png Met up with some friends I initially met online, they're all very nice. C:

I play Aywas too and am trying to get all the feline Melo's, which is much harder than I thought since that includes four limited pets (Liger & Lions) 0_o.

In an effort to raise more funds I'm trading EC's from UniCreatures for GP's for Aywas (at a 1:2 rate to reflect their donation cost). Do we have a non-DC trade thread here?

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I just barely managed to join this site.

I took one look at the Melo and immediately fell in love xd.png;

Currently I'm looking for Fennec Fox Melo and Thylacine Melo.

Hey, Rage-chan! Are you the one from the cooking thread? Man, I need one more referral for the Seasoning for Krazykat. Can I post my referral link here?

The hunt was fun! My team won 10 GP smile.gif I'm trying to sell it for CWP for wajas though. If anyone is interested I'm 103111 on wajas and 2741 on aywas biggrin.gif

Well I now have 16 GP to trade for CWP biggrin.gif If anyone is interested I'm 103111 on wajas and 2741 on aywas

Well, the main drinking event is over by now, although as usual it is accompanied by a sprinkling of drama. Pffft. xd.png

My Aywas account is Shenkka C:

I love aywas; I'd have a custom right now if I hadn't used the Custom Crystal wrong (I sent it to slash and posted in the thread instead of using it like I was supposed to fff)

Ohgod I can't wait to see the results of the random breedings XD

D: Will you still be able to get your custom, though, pokemonzoo? And I believe that some crystals are meant to be sent and the design posted on the thread (like PoBCC) and others are meant to be uploaded on your own (MCC and BCC). xd.png

Yeah, I really want to see the outcome of the random breedings. o3o

I ended up joining this to try it out. I'm Gwen (#8090) on there. I'm guessing that number is my Account number? xd.png Mine's easy to remember, I like it biggrin.gif

Yup, it is! ^^ Welcome to Aywas, Gwen! I hope you find it fun, and if you need any help with anything, just poke me. xd.png

It's terribly addicting, don't you think? xd.png Plus, with V3 being released hopefully soon, I can't wait! ^^