rage-chan

Aywas

Oh, you guys are right. XD Neat.

WELL. I got my first pet (Soli named Apricot). And I am addicted to the games and exploring. Nomnomnom.

Edited by MellaBella

I got my first pet today once I had time....although I forgot what it was.....I've already found 3 more pets while exploring happy.gif

Hehe, I just joined. I'm not able to access my account yet but it already looks like something I'll like. biggrin.gif

*tumbles in during vacation* Looks like at least one of you grabbed me for help over on Aywas, so I'm happy I could help. ^^ And, if you'd like to prod someone for help in registering, I don't know if they will have the powers to help you, but you could always drop by the XAT chat found on the main page of Aywas; there almost always a mod or admin on. =D

Wish I had actually joined sooner; it's a rather nice site.

Oi, just ran into my second rare and capture failed yet again. Unless we're not supposed to catch pets on V2 yet.

There's one thing that almost scares me, though. Some of the items on the site used to be from a different site that shut down a few months back and I guess the items were resold to Aywas. XD Puts me through a mind**** whenever I recognize an item.

And am I the only one that's getting only 3 experience per battle in the V2 explore?

Edited by Ztarz

I haven't been testing the new explore much since I was on vacation (home sweet home - I hate long flights xd.png) but you can catch new pets on the new explore. Not sure about the EXP per battle. *needs to check that*

pokemonzoo, as far as I know, they haven't rejected anyone due to age yet, but I believe they have a minimum age you have to be in order to sign up? o_O

I haven't been testing the new explore much since I was on vacation (home sweet home - I hate long flights xd.png) but you can catch new pets on the new explore. Not sure about the EXP per battle. *needs to check that*

yeah, I did catch one pet... xd.png

one. after trying to catch like 100.

But hey, I was all like "I CAUGHT ONE1!!!"

i've never heard of it before *goes to check it out* ergh have to wait for approval sad.gif

Edited by whitedragon313711

I registered about a week ago and haven't heard anything sad.gif Maybe they don't like me.

DDDD: Usually they take less than one week - I shall ask and see if any of the mods or Slash himself can speed up the process, because I've heard that they take anywhere from a day to a week. :/ But over a week? Hmm.

Thanks rage biggrin.gif I registered on the 26th or 27th of Dec. I've been checking my e-mails daily. Which is really helping me from letting them pile up! laugh.gif

It does, but a whole lot funner, honest. xd.png

angela, I've asked again about your registeration, and they said to either 1) register again or 2) check your spam mail and stuff. D; I would guess to register again would be faster?

Thanks Rage. I'll just reregister. I went through my spam and didn't see anything.

Yay!! I'm now on Aywas biggrin.gif And once more I'm a complete noob LOL

Thanks rage!

Welcome, feel free to contact me at #46 for any help at all. :3 Let me know what you think of Aywas! Fun or no?

I'm #369 ... I haven't been on in awhile, though. It was rather thickly populated with folks from another community I'm in for awhile there, I wonder if any of them are still active.

I got a message asking to buy my account.