CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Erm... I let Ice be Thornkit- you guys will have to talk it over. And yes, I do want to be Heatherkit, but only if the max. characters is made higher. (ex. 10?) smile.gif

Eight I'm pretty sure.

@Yukin: Thornkit's a boy...

And I just thought of something... DP, can we get two more kits? I already told Ice and Star they could play Jet and Nightcloud's kits. You can name them if you want~

Edited by Hollyleaf

well Silverstreak's having three kits, one of which I'm playing, and the other two are being played by other people; forget who are playing them...also in the rp, Ravenwing's going instead of Nightcloud to the gathering since Nightcloud's in the nursery.

I have more than eight chars right now, I think 9 so far, and Jaystreak doesn't count since she's an npc controlled by me. Blaze will be my 10th char.

You don't need to play them... Thornkit will be played by Yukin, Heatherkit by me, ____kit by Ice, and ____kit by Star.

oh you meant two more kits for Jet and Night; hmm Cream and Feather could be the names of the other ones?

What would Cream's warrior name be? (Just thinking ahead.) And no to Feather; Star's already got a Featherfrost. happy.gif

um Creampelt or Creamfur? idk and as for the other one instead of Feather it could be Fire?

I dunno... depends if Ice and Star want those names. ^^' How about uh... Stonekit and uh... Silverkit? (Both gray-ish because both their parents are dark gray- right?)

I already have a Silverstreak and Gray's taken kinda by TMD's char Greystorm I think; Night is black...we don't have Storm yet as a prefix.

Okay, no Silver. Stone will be one, and... I know! Cinderkit! Awesome right? smile.gif

NICE. AND I MEANT THE PERSON WHO WANTED TO RP, NOT THE KIT. THE KIT'S PERFECTLY SAFE FROM EATING. MOMENTARILY.

Oh. Okay. Do you still want to play one of the kits? Or I'm just going to take one of the kits off- unless someone else wants to play one. ^^

we could do Cinderkit but what about Stormkit? you ignored it sad.gif

What? Huh? Oh! I see. Yeah. Stormkit sounds better. So Thornkit, Stormkit, Heatherkit, and Cinderkit. Okay! And Ice, get onto MSN! I need to talk to you.

MUAHAHAHAHAH THORNKIT WILL... DO SOMTHING!

Username:Icestar

Name:Dawn

Clan:rogue

Description:http://techaddictionblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cute-kitten.jpg(copy and paste this link, it doesn't transfer when you click on it)

Personality:A quiet sort, shy and strong, she has the courage to fight from her father, and the pride of her mother yet, she stays away from most other cats.

History:Dawn's father was a strong rogue who started a strange and powerful bond with an unknown clan cat, after Dawn's mother died, her father took her in. Soon after, he died protecting Dawn from twolegs.

Other:She has a strange crescent scar just above her right paw. The reasons are unknown.

Password:Starclan

Edited by Icestar

LOL, I WAS WONDERING WHY WE HAD ANOTHER ICESTAR UNTIL I REALIZED THAT WAS THE USERNAME xd.png

Nice. And why are there so many Dawn's? o.O Dawnstorm, Dawnkit, and now Dawn. ^^' And here's my ninth character. When Nightcloud starts kitting, Willowwind shall die. ^^'

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Ebonykit

Clan: WindClan

Description: user posted image Except she has extremely dark blue-green eyes.

History: Clanborn through and through, she aims to be WindClan medicine cat some day. Her parents died when she was born- her mother, Ivoryfur, died at kit-birth, and her father, Smokepelt in a battle.

Other: Her eyes light up with a pure silver flame when she gets angry, scared, or extremely excited.

Password: StarClan

Accepted~ Yay! happy.gif

lol, Holly. you should make a charry and not accept it just for fun xd.png