CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

maybe; no school today cuz the roads were icy biggrin.gif

Yukinflake - If you're there, do you just want to have our characters be back at camp? That way it would be easier since we wouldn't have to catch them up with the current time.

Ok, that's fine.

...and you SUCK DP, we had a writing exam in French today... could have used that icy day... xd.png although, it would be better used on an exam I could actually study for...

Edited by yukinflake

We were one of the only districts in the state that didn't get a delay or day off because of the snow. =(

Aw... we didn't have snow here. sad.gif And @ Yukin-kun: I hate french. ^^ In a way, sometimes I hate it, and sometimes I really hate it. ^^ How long have you been studying french? Are you in early-immersion? <--- just curious~ ^^

And DP-chan, I would like to make to more charas for ShadowClan please. ^^ Below are the applications:

Username: Starsong

Name: Featherfrost

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Warrior

Description: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/179..._korenblum1.jpg

Personality: Kind to cats, slightly stern/strict, bold and stingy at times, loyal, etc

History: A clan-born cat

Other: N/A

Password: StarClan

Username: Starsong

Name: Whitefoot

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Elder

Description: http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/th...la-starling.jpg <---- looks older, shaggier, more faded in a way, more white whiskers (couldn't find a decent-looking old white cat ^^)

Personality: Strict to kits, wise, grumpy, bossy, kind to some

History: A cat who lived for a long time in ShadowClan, is old, but still has some fighting spirit and was once a brave defender of his clan.

Other: N/A

Password: StarClan

Where I live, we don't get snow days. We get something called "Fire Days". Basically a big wildfire goes off in the hills in some area in the county and the smoke fills the air so we can't go to school. We almost had one this year...but we did have a day when the electricity went out in the school and we all went home early. A rat had eaten through some of the wires in the generator.

Echokit now has a mentor! :3 Featherfrost is going to be Echokit's mentor when she's an apprentice. Oh, and accepted Star~ smile.gif And I'll have Tawnysky visit Whitefoot and give him some fresh-kill and bring Echokit to visit. ^^

I'll add them to the char list then

Thanks from Star. happy.gif Anyways... I have homework. sad.gif Bye for now! (And do you know when Sinder's coming back? :3)

no but I can call her if she's not too busy

Did Hollyleaf say to make Rainpaw a warrior in the RP? I can do that if you want...

user posted image

Nope, just the grade 7 and up thing.

Taking down the Christmas tree decorations... Christmas always makes me blue. I don't know why. mellow.gif

Ugh, exams, exams, exams... coming in roughly 13 days...

We had two days of the white stuff here biggrin.gif I think I'm gonna make another character in a little bit.

we only had today of the snow and we also had ice which meant no school biggrin.gif

Okay...I'm just going to make Rainpaw a warrior since I think Hollyleaf said it would be a good idea....I haven't seen Songbreeze around either...Her name will now be Rainheart!

it's Saturday here too but we were talking about yesterday; song dropped by a few days ago and asked for a recap but I think she's waiting for Sinder to come back and post.

RAWR, YOU GUYS GET DAYS OFF... ISN'T IT KINDA BAD SO CLOSE TO EXAMS THOUGH?

I just started my winter quarter and don't have any exams yet; it doesn't normally snow where I live but when it does, it's fun while it lasts.

OH. WE USUALLY GET A LOT OF SNOW, BUT IT'S BEEN A WARM WINTER FOR US.

it's been a cold one here; it hasn't been this cold since 2000.

OH. WEIRD. WE DIDN'T GET SNOW UNTIL A FEW DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS, AND WE NORMALLY HAVE A LOT IN DECEMEBER.

we were supposed to have snow before Christmas or at least the part that I live in but we didn't and the rest of the state got it instead. it's melting today and we didn't get much but it was a joyful occasion.