CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

YOUR FACE IS NO WAY!!! tongue.gif

@ star: I missed you too *hugs* I'm glad you're back happy.gif

*hugs back* Meow~ <3 So I do start RPing again nao I guess? And which site were you supposed to use to get all of the color shades and stuff? You know, for when you're going to post the color of your cat post and stuff...

So um... I guess Dawnstorm is Rowanstar's mate? And besides, I laid claim to Dawnstorm first! >.< And yeah, you start RPing. I can't give you the site at the moment seeing as I'm on my mom's computer to post (which I'm not supposed to by the way, so I might poof suddenly) and it's only on the other computer, where I bookmarked it. Maybe later Star~ You can post as the forum colours for now...

Sure, and if you don't 'poof' yet, should I make an elder or another cat for Tawnysky?

Hm... I was saying you could make and elder and another warrior... that would really build ShadowClan up. smile.gif

So, should I? o.0 and are there any other good RPs to join? I feel bored... =.= ^^

YOUR DOG IS NO WAY!! tongue.gif

here's the link for it: Color Shades; there's Summer Acres Stables and Riding School, Join the Pack, The Eight Worlds, and others.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Thanx, DP ^^ I've joined Join the Pack a long time ago, but since I left for a while, well, ya. Probably won't catch up again, or maybe I'll restart... depends. Ya ^^

DOGLESS!! PETLESS ACTUALLY! YO DAD IN A BRA!

Lols guys ^^ We get to spam here right? :3 If we can... do you guys watch Fairy Tail? :3

that is why this the ooc thread; we can put whatever we want here...what is it about and channel is it on?

Lols, I knew that... ;D And Fairy Tail's like an anime about magic, where a girl joins like an awesome guild (for wizards) called Fairy Tail while meeting a boy who has dragon magic along with a cat called happy, and later on befriends an ice-magic user called Gray (has a bad habit of stripping in public xd.png) and Erza (strongest woman in the guild). They encounter various things, and is super awesome, in both anime (streaming once a week, try crunchyroll or Zomganime or Google ^^) and manga, check it out!! xd.png

WHAT?!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!! *CRIES*

but you just said that you were leaving blink.gif...please don't leave *cries with yukin* sad.gif; ah okay star happy.gif

*meow* ^^ Yeah... well, I'm not really sure what to say... but... don't leave...! Not sure why you're leaving... I flew away for a while ^^

I'm not sure... :3 Well, it's you're choice, I guess, if you don't like it, you quit, well, that's my own opinion anyways. ^^

*sigh* fine, do whatever you want. mellow.gif

if you feel that you need to quit because you're not doing anything in the rp, then go ahead but we'll miss you sad.gif

Well it's not ike i rp here anyway, i tried to rp. But it just doesn't work sometimes in rp's.

Thanks......C yas around....

Edited by warewolves

okay; you're welcome and yeah we will happy.gif

...I suppose that's the way tlkrp worked for me...