CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

That's what I thought. Accepted~ happy.gif (Me have to go now. sad.gif Might see you later~)

Sure then, well hope Icestar comes on soon ^^ Bye Holly-chan~ I'm going to read Rockin' Heaven nao, bi to everyone else until later! ^^

Oh well- and wait... Star, wasn't it going to be Dawnlight? (Or you could make a rogue to be Rowanstar's mate... but that's kind of a bad idea because leader's should stay loyal to their Clan~ tongue.gif)

well okay; I hadn't added Dawnstorm to the StarClan list so she's okay...I'll just add her chars onto the char list now *poofs to do just that ninja.gif*

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH TO YOU TOO!!!! tongue.gif

@ TMD: sure happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

BLAH! just joining in....

...can I make an apprentice for Thunderclan if any of the warriors are available?

Edited by BlueApollo

lol happy.gif; sure and Ravenwing's available to have an apprentice to mentor smile.gif

AND SO ARE THE OTHER MILLION WARRIORS IN TC!!

... xd.png I'm just saying that she's available; okay other people that have chars in TC are also available and not just Ravenwing and my other two chars in there.

Username:Icestar

Name: Dapplebrook

Clan:shadowclan

Position:Warrior

Description:Glossy light orange fur with streaks of light brown and other auburn shades, slim but a bit on the small side, with strangely glowing bright emerald eyes http://media.photobucket.com/image/brown%2...97/leafpaw2.png

Personality:Usually quiet, gentle but proud and loyal, deeply caring for the ones she loves

History:Had mysteriously wandered into shadowclan after being chased away from her destroyed territory by twolegs

Other:Strangely has a dipped white tail (the end of it is slightly white)

Password:Starclan

BTW, starsong is it lionheart?

Edited by Icestar

np happy.gif; that she did and as for you playing thorn, I don't know

Username: BlueApollo

Name: Rainpaw

Clan: Thunderclan

Position: Apprentice

Description: Rainpaw is your basic gray tabby cat. The only thing that makes her slightly different are her grey-blue eyes, but most cats just think they're grey until closer inspection.

Personality: Rainpaw is unusually quiet. She pays attention to everything around her and thinks a lot, but it's difficult to get her to speak. She is very calm and doesn't run from danger.

History: Rainpaw is born and bred Thunderclan. She used to talk more than what she does now, but there had been a night that she had gone missing. She had been found the next morning completely fine except for the fact that she refused to talk as much. She has never spoken about the experience.

Other: Starclan

DP, can you assign her a mentor/ warrior to work with pwease? smile.gif

*hops impatiently from foot to foot* I took a long shower... and still can't decide on a name... but I don't really want suggestions, I want my own name xd.png so I'm just moaning... I'll go finish my Surréal 3000 now I guess... homework sucks. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

are you in french immersion or something?

YEAH... DID YOU READ OUR WHOLE OCC CHAT OR SOMETHING?

Oh yeah, moi want to be Thornkit and Heatherkit's mentor. And Ice is playing Thorn, and Star is playing Heather. smile.gif (Spiritset-Thornpaw& Jadeshine-Heatherpaw. Jadeshine is just lolling around... it's very boring...) And TMD, I already laid claim to Dawnstorm yesterday... I forgot to mention it. We actually spent the whole morning chatting about the pairings and mentors and apprentices at school... =.= It was very interesting. smile.gif

Okay, I'm on a bit for nao (still doing homework), anything happened? :3

@Ice: Ya it's Lionheart, and @Holly: So should I make an elder nao or something? Probably'll just stay limbo here until I get your reply or finish my homework or something. :3

Also, hi DP-chan!! X3 Missed you~~

Edited by Starsong

hmm sure BA and Rainpaw's accepted happy.gif; h/o I'll go check the char list for a mentor *poofs to do just that*

edit: she can be mentored by Sunpelt

Edited by Dragonpelt

BLAH! PEOPLE ARE TALKING! NO WAY!

YOUR FACE IS NO WAY!!! tongue.gif

@ star: I missed you too *hugs* I'm glad you're back happy.gif

YO BRUDDA IS NO WAY!

...actually, now I would insert a Latin "yo mama" joke, but I didn't take my latin binder home... sad.gif