CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Yes, rather, what? ...wait... DOGS?! ...it has a storyline in the style of Warriors xd.png However, I'm not sure that I really need any more things to keep me on the computer... mellow.gif

Edited by yukinflake

I agree~ I spend a lot of time on the forums already. happy.gif

... I DON'T SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON THESE FORUMS, ONLY FOR THIS RP ITSELF, BUT THEN I ALSO GO ON CHICKEN SMOOTHIE, POKEBELLE, AND MARINATED WORLD.

...holly lolly?

Edited by yukinflake

o.O You want to call me Holly Lolly Yukin?!

that's what it sounds like to me holly

naahhh... I mean, yahh... but I still woulf if you said not to. xd.png

Skyfire: Can we have a recap? -perks ears and looks pleadingly at everyone.-

Me: Skyfire, I'm sure they'll give us one. -looks around and spots Dragon- hey sis -hugs-

Me: hey sis happy.gif *returns hug* like my sig? I made some sig pics for the avatar rp on tlp

as for the recap part, let me copy what I said to broken be right back *goes quickly to the pm system place*

edit - here it is: Nightcloud told Jet she was pregnant, Silverstreak told Demonstar she was pregnant, there's going to be another gathering, Silkstar wants to see Owlpaw perform so that she can decide whether or not to make her a warrior and that's it; oh and also Cloudtail licked some battery juice and got himself poisoned.

I think that's it but I probably missed a few things.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Me: love the sig, absolutely beautiful. I'm heading there now. I replied in both jtp and 8 worlds. Oh dear -looks at Cloudtail- Anything happen with Hawkfeather? That's who my charrie is tied with.

Skyfire: Silly cat, I could have told him battery juice was deadly. -licks paw and washes face- It's easy to smell the difference between water, milk, and battery juice. -makes a face- Sorry, medicine cat in me.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

thank you happy.gif; made it in paint and MOW 07

It's cool happy.gif

...and Monica, Frostpool was racing Merlincloud to go hunting, then he heard the sounds of the battle where Wildstorm died; he ran over there; Frostpool could come over... although technically, that frame of time is over, but we could have her do that then get back to the normal frame of time xd.png

BEAR HUGS!! FEAR THEM!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AND BWAHAHAHAHAH TOO!!

I'm doing a lion cub hug not a bear one so tongue.gif

*let's out a surprised laugh as I get tackled by song* lol happy.gif

HUSH YOU, IT'S ME WHO DOES THE BEAR HUGS!! BEAR-CAT HUGS!!!