CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

okay that's fine infinity; post when you can happy.gif...where are your chars monica? I may or may not be able to help you out but I'll try.

Another thing... if your characters are inactive for a long period of time without any warning (and some mod. sent a PM), they should be removed- unless there's an explanation if they get back, like their computer broke. Doesn't count if you were on vacation and you forgot. (*Hits self*) Yes, I'm being a meanie. xd.png

stop being mean holly; she let us know now why she wouldn't be able to post and that's a good enough reason for me to accept. if i don't post for awhile, that might mean I'm having a bit of writer's block or my chars are in limbo but I haven't had a problem about writer's block for warriors yet...limbo, plenty of times but I got out of it somehow.

I know, I'm not trying to say Infinity should be kicked out; I'm just mentioning it. And the bit about limbo: Same with me.

k and yay; I'm glad I'm not the only one happy.gif

We got a new Warrior in RC,and I bet a crapload of others in other clans,to put on the front page.

Thanks... happy.gif it was something I made a few minutes ago that took about half a minute. ^^' I got the idea about the 'sharp-eyed jay' from the Fourth Apprentice.

WHAT ABOUT SANDFUR AND SNOWPELT??!!! AND HAVE YOU EVEN READ MY GINORMOUS POSTS?? ISN'T THAT LIT?? AND I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Edited by yukinflake

That's great... happy.gif You missed quite a bit Yukin~

LOL, I RATHER NOTICED, BUT MY PARENTS TOOK US TO SEE OUR GRANDPARENTS IN DETROIT FOR A FEW DAYS, A TRIP OF ABOUT 5 HOURS.

I missed three days and that was about thirty-two pages. How was Detroit?

WHAT??!!!! ...IT WAS FINE, WE DID ALL SORTS OF CHRISTMASSY STUFF... AND WHY ARE WE KILLING WHITESTORM? AND WHAT'S GOING ON??

We're killing Whitestorm? o.O

...SORRY, I MEANT WILDSTORM...

I said so in the RP- *Points* happy.gif

*LOOKS* YEAH YEAH. *POSTS* HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!! POLAR EXPRESS!!!!!!

HOLLY LOLLY!!!!!

Edited by yukinflake

welcome back yukin *hugs you* happy.gif; I posted in the rp an hour ago and sorry that I didn't post earlier; went to see Avatar with my dad and brothers

Thanks, and WELCOME BACK YOURSELF!!!!!!

OH NO THE RCMP IS NOT THE LIFE FOR ME!!

thanks yukin happy.gif; what's it about TMD?