CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

NO! YOUR *BLEEP*(NO NOT A SWEAR WORD) ON RAMEN NOODLES!!!

SORRY, IT WAS ON RAMEN NOODLES!!

FELICITATIONS! JE PEUT PARLER EN TROIS LANGUES! HAH!

QUOI? JE PEUX... besides, where did you get that I could speak another lanugage from? I was speaking English!

...and what the HECK is that??

what the heck is what? *ish still confuzzled* blink.gif

I got some chocolate in my stocking for Christmas along with a big Nestle Crunch bar happy.gif

oh what toy did you get? thanks happy.gif; you need to post again in swjr sis and has anyone seen Holly? mellow.gif

I will; and I got...clothes, belts, candy some funny toy thing an thats about it lol. No I've been wondering where she is...

CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!!!!!!!

I got clothes, canasta cards with the points on them, candy, a puzzle, teen titans season 5, a small craft light that I can also read with, a new gps, shampoo, a Christmas mug, face scrub, and other things; me too and I think I sent her a pm yesterday asking if where I put Willowwind was okay since I wasn't sure where she was when I had Silverstreak send Ghostkit to find her.

When Hawkfeather and Skyfire have kit's I want Moonkit to be a medicine cat...not sure which clan though...

I GOT A NEW MP3! ...then my 7 year old cousin was going around the family party on his cell phone, and he told me that he had three mp3s, a cell phone, and a laptop... and I was so happy for my MP3 xd.png kids are so spoiled... HE'S 7! WHAT DOES HE NEED WITH A LAPTOP, OR A CELL??

Most of my class has had cells since they were six. Im fifteen and have had a cell for a year. *curses under breath*

I don't really want a cell phone... or need one for that matter. My mum says I can get one if I want to pay for it all myself... mellow.gif

Mine is pretty much for emergencies really, I rarely use it.

Mmmm... but did you pay for it all yourself? Or was it a gift? ninja.gif

I have one and so does my siblings. my younger brother bugged my parents for two years for getting one and now that he finally has one, he forgets to bring it up with him when we go out to shop, to school, and if we go have lunch with my dad on his lunch break.