Xocowolf

Mardi Gras lineage

Someone got busy and did another banner, just for the Bal Tableau!

Coding, please? I'll put it in the banners post.

ETA: I'm cookin' up a nice King Cake to toss out. Stick around smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

Oh I wasn't thinking about that because it was just a quickie thing hehee I just needed something to put in to take the place of the Labor Day cartoon I had in there but if you want it you're more than welcome to it.

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=65939&st=240entry5437909][IMG=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/hd2269/Forums/lineages/MardiGras-BalTableau.jpg][/URL]

THE KREWE OF COMMEDIA DELL'ARTE

is back with it's 2nd trinket for the day.

Here is another beauty.

This one's mother was born on last month's Bal Tableau and I thought it would be appropriate she get to give somebody one of her chil'en on this Bal Tableau. LoL

(again click on the eggy)

user posted image

AIN'T THIS FUN?? LoL

Who caught my stripey??

Another trinket tossed from Krewe of Crawdads!

Common x Misfit Pygmies Gone.

Edited by Xocowolf

Here is one from the purple Krewe of Baby Dolls (i.e. MOM)

The King and Queen of Baby Dolls throws out this little all purple beauty.

Click on the pretty & proper in purple southern belle below to collect the egg!

user posted image

Any purple requests from the crowd??

Edited by Gabby6969

I was wondering who got it because there was no name on the scroll where it landed but that's ok maybe they will join us when they see how much fun we have and what great treats we give out. LoL

Last one from Mom's Krewe of Baby Dolls today. PB 2nd gen Purple

(click on image below to collect egg]

user posted image

Wave to her as she leaves the parade route to go back upstairs and fix Dad lunch for his day off work. LoL

FYI. I'm in classes at the moment. Got a short moment to pop on between them. Krewe of Cerberus will be dropping trinkets and such after 2:00 pm CST, when I'm out of classes.

After seeing one of the trinket lineages, I'd love to request an egg from cb dragon horse x cb purple ridgewing or cb purple dorsal x cb purple nebula please smile.gif

Edited by Pink467

Krewe of Rex caught your gorgeous sunsong! Thanks very much.

Ninja (grammy's daughter).

Edited by grammydragon

GREAT Dragonkin!! Mom says hope you enjoy her/him! biggrin.gif

In order to give everyone an equal opportunity at this little swamp critterI will be posting the teleport link at 3:00 pm Central time (that's in 2 and half hours) that way maybe some of our cousins across the water will be up and around.

Where is Sir Barton? Haven't seen 'em today??

Edited by Gabby6969

It will nestle in happily with all it's dorsal Epona cousins on my scroll!

edit - love that new banner!

Edited by DragonkinLauraena

THE KREWE OF COMMEDIA DELL'ARTE

is back with another trinket.

Here is a special beauty I was saving especially for today.

(again click on the eggy)

user posted image

Woooo! I caught it even after all that time, what a beauty!

Time to celebrate ...

heads to the french quarter.

Will be a few hours before I can make room to toss more trinkets.

Will head back to the parade route then!

Does anyone want those Canopy and Misfit eggs I tossed awhile back? Or shall I offer them on the Lineages Gifting thread?

I can't take them or breed the last one I was going to throw out (a gold tinsel) unless someone takes that horse I threw out earlier.

Gabby I picked up one of your pretty purple trinkets Grammy I also got that beautiful day glory egg smile.gif I a tossing one of my own now a pretty purple Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Jayme

Mardi Gras Krewe of Dragonfire

Edited by grammydragon

Ok I have a gorgeous shiny future Mardi Gras Elemental egg, the very first offspring from my little Golden Age but the thing is I have no more teleports to use sad.gif So here's what I was thinking of doing.

Y'all throw me sumthin' but make it a 2-way and I will throw this back. Now I will take the first one to come into my inbox. But if you don't get it this time don't worry I am going to throw another next month and keep throwin' til all the members that want one have one. Oh and if you can throw a horse or ochre doesn't matter of the lineage or generation that way I can count it for the CCC also it would be fantastic but not necessary LoL. Kill 2 birds with 1 egg so to speak.

Thanks Jayme and whoever else picked up those little guys that were still hanging around. And Xoco my grandmother picked up the little canopy I will register it for her when it grows up.

EDIT: The egg sent must be eligible here. Sorry

Edited by Gabby6969