Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I tried to look at/take those last two but someone got there first I guess. But at least they were wanted...

This is a great idea! =) If I find any inbred on the AP or am gifted any, I'll be sure to donate them here.

I will take Inbred too, but seeing as the list on the front page is no longer updated, I'll just say my scroll is in my signature.

Draggie

Okay, now an inbred taker :3.

However, I am egg-locked at the moment.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I've got a severely inbred red stripe egg available if anyone is interested. (My own fault on a truly EPIC level)

Lineage

PM me for the Teleport link!

I accidentally one of my Ridgewings with her father, because I forgot that she was bred and not CB. /o\ So embarrassing.

Here's the egg if anyone wants it!

Edited by Lyssie

I accidentally one of my Ridgewings with her father, because I forgot that she was bred and not CB. /o\ So embarrassing.

Here's the egg if anyone wants it!

i adopted your ridgewing lyssie! i will give it a good home! smile.gif (lol ive been wanting a ridgewing for some time now also)

Edited by rileysasha

i adopted your ridgewing lyssie! i will give it a good home! smile.gif (lol ive been wanting a ridgewing for some time now also)

Well, glad I could help! biggrin.gif Thank you for giving it a good home.

Hi guys, have a little inbred green stripe egg that's looking for a good home. Very messy lineage, but, funnily enough, the shorter lineage is the one that's inbred. And I never noticed until tonight. *facepalm* Lineage.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by cdvla313

Hi guys, have a little inbred green stripe egg that's looking for a good home. Very messy lineage, but, funnily enough, the shorter lineage is the one that's inbred. And I never noticed until tonight. *facepalm* Lineage.

Got it, thanks. My first green stripe. biggrin.gif

This near-pure bred but alas inbred blue stripe would love a good home:

Claim Here

=)

Has a home yay!

Edited by Coyote

This near-pure bred but alas inbred blue stripe would love a good home:

Claim Here

=)

I claimed your blue stripe, thank you! smile.gif

Here are two more wonderful eggs that need homes:

Two Black Eggs.

Claim Black Egg #1

Claim Black Egg #2

I grabbed the 2nd Black, Thanks!

Here is a Black Hatchie. it has 68 dragons that appear more then once (according to NDR)

please PM to say you got it. thanks.

I grabbed this little fella. He will have the honor of being first in my hatchling army lineup

Awwww

why purposefully kill dragunz :<

Any inbreds will be welcome at my place smile.gif

Just though how cool it would be to have an inbred lineage (is that even possible?) xd.png

Just though how cool it would be to have an inbred lineage (is that even possible?) xd.png

I thought about doing this, could make a very cute family tree if done well..but wernt sure if it would be frowned and classed as 'over breeding'.