Tawniey

Inbred Shelter , Giving.

I will take any inbred hatchie or egg (unthil I'm egglocked/scrollocked).

Edit: Changed my mind, will no longer take those. Sorry.

Edited by RohenTahir

GWClaim my eggs/hatchlings!

ShimmerClaim my eggs/hatchlings!

TinselClaim my eggs/hatchlings!

Picked these guys up as part of a package deal, I would like them to go to a home where he/she will be welcome (I'd just throw him to the bottom of the scroll, you know, so that's not great)

Hope they are happy where they've gone, thanks, guys this gave me space for Aeons.

Edited by amthystfire

I am willing to take any dragons. I don't care about lineages.

Scroll smile.gif

Edited by ava89

Whoops! Accidentally inbred this 5G Tsunami x Arsani checker. But, there's a spriter's alt in it. I hope someone will enjoy it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Feel free to freeze. The thread rules say no killing, but it's okay with me if you want to Bite, Neglect, or Zombify it and end up failing.

Edited by Tecca

so, I wasn't paying much attention to this trade that I got, and one of the dragons  has a pretty gnarly inbreed, so I offer it up, there's 14 hours left before it grows up. 

26 minutes ago, amthystfire said:

so, I wasn't paying much attention to this trade that I got, and one of the dragons  has a pretty gnarly inbreed, so I offer it up, there's 14 hours left before it grows up. 

Thanks, grabbed and froze him!

Edit: I don't mind taking inbred dragons to use as freezies if I have space.

Edited by DuskOfTheStars

I'll happily take in inbred hatchlings (and occasionally eggs but im almost always egglocked unfortunately, i lose all sense of self-control when going on the ap), I'm just here to collect dragons and don't particularly care much for checking lineages outside of vague curiousity.

I'm open to all babs but I'm particularly interested in obtaining breeds I do not already have to help complete my collection (current goal: get one of each breed on the site)

I have this pretty 6th gen slightly inbred Silver x Gold checker which I discovered after breeding has one 1st level pair in each half. If someone would like to give it a good home, please do so.

I'm looking for a home

Sometimes I keep inbred eggs, not usually if they're TOO closely inbred, but all my stripes (nabbed one of each color) are long lines bred from various Striped dragons and that old frill dragon Uggly (and this zombie dragon mom named Taaank, which I find especially hilarious.) I'll accept inbred dragons if they're BSAs I'm specifically looking for too. I never kill dragons, if I don't want one I put it back in the AP for someone else, although someday I'll be trying for vampires and zombies but I'd prefer to go with common CB eggs for those.

So I'm willing to trade dragon types I don't need (like hybrid fail babies if I have several of the breed already) for ones I do want (like an inbred Red dragon, or a hybrid I like.)

Edited by bord

Closing this down since the OP is no longer active so a new thread can be created! I'll link when it's ready!

ETA: New thread is here: 

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Adding new thread link.