picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha winced but didn't turn her head. She tried not to think about anything, but was unable to. She thought back to her friendship with her sister. How can you want to destroy a friendship like that. You complain about not having any friends, maybe this is why. She closed her eyes. Please don't kill him.

Albel paused, leaving his claws on Fayt's throat. Fayt was still. His only movement was his throat contracting from a swallow. Frankly, he was scared. I don't have friends because I can't. I can't have them...

Edited by Sai

Slytha glanced at him. I'm your friend, more or less. Honestly, unless you go on a killing spree and kill some of my friends, I'll probally always be. Didn't you say a while ago, and I quote, 'I'm Rika's only friend'? She raised an eyebrow. That's two right off the bat.

2, yeah. he said, sarcastically. Albel removed his claws from Fayt's throat. Fayt breathed normally again. He set his head on Albel's knees, a bit relieved. Albel didn't seem to notice at the moment. Now he really looked like a pet.

((Sorry g2g D:))

Slytha snorted in disgust. Your not a tame animal, Fayt. So stop acting like one. She rolled her eyes and leaned back against Albel. Well, I'm gonig to sleep. Don't kill anyone while I'm out, k? She yawned. Goodnight... She closed her eyes and was asleep in seconds.

Edited by snowdragon10

Fern woke up. "Of coarse I'm fine, I was just bored." Fern yawned.

((Sorry. I'm kinda sleepy))

(( I hope i can post now. But some thing says that the mods will return aswell. ))

Max walks in a destroyed village."what the... who... " Then he starts to see a vision. It shows how atlas destroyed the village and where he was headed. Then he yells. "I AM GONNA KILL ATLAS FOR THIS! "

Kassandra at her house wakeing up."i am gonna a kill them. "

(( Hmm... where is atlas? ))

Fayt shut his eyes, sitting there. Albel rolled his eyes. Goodnight? It's morning. That sickness IS making you loopy! Albel leaned back against the couch, ignoring what Fayt was doing. His younger brother cocked his head to the side briefly and yawned.

Keisha tilted her head to the side and yawned, opening her eyes. "Meh?" she asked him, yawning again.

((Writers block... Sorry.))

Nick smiled wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly. "Mornin'" he said closing his eyes as he streatched

((Atlas is back at her home mountains with Malice and the horde of over 300 dragons. The mountains are 80 miles from where Max's house is at. If you try to attack her now, you'll most likely have to face the entire horde, since they don't take too kindly to a human invading their territory. Also, please try to use correct grammar.))

((Atlas is back at her home mountains with Malice and the horde of over 300 dragons. The mountains are 80 miles from where Max's house is at. If you try to attack her now, you'll most likely have to face the entire horde, since they don't take too kindly to a human invading their territory. Also, please try to use correct grammar.))

(( i will. And this calls for... hmm... this means asking Khallayne for goldenfire... ))

Max has walk'd 34 Miles then he thinks. ; Hmm how far was it again?; then walks along the path.

(( hoping that Khallayne allows.... ))

((Goldenfire, what's that? And please don't follow Picknick's example. Try to post 5 sentences using details of how your character left the house and where he went.))

((Goldenfire, what's that? And please don't follow Picknick's example. Try to post 5 sentences using details of how your character left the house and where he went.))

(( Did you forget why i good not post for week. Goldenfire the slayer sword. ))

((Well I didn't remember seeing that name. I probably may have skimmed past it or completely forgotten about it. Sorry. But I still doubt that Khallayne will allow you to use Goldenfire. But you could try and team up with Greg and go on an adventure to recruit hunters to fight against the horde, if you want.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Well I didn't remember seeing that name. I probably may have skimmed past it or completely forgotten about it. Sorry. But I still doubt that Khallayne will allow you to use Goldenfire. But you could try and team up with Greg and go on an adventure to recruit hunters to fight against the horde, if you want.))

(( umm lets say that greg will be the hunt for Kassandra. she is hunting max,fern,greg and ayos. ))

Nick smiled wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly. "Mornin'" he said closing his eyes as he streatched

((I need to go now anyways... Sorry. It's Ash Wednesday... dry.gif))

Keisha smiled and nodded in response, yawning. "Okays." she said, stretching. She felt stiff for some reason, and that's when she tried to remember the last time she was asleep. "How long was I... We asleeps?" she asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Keisha smiled and nodded in response, yawning. "Okays." she said, stretching. She felt stiff for some reason, and that's when she tried to remember the last time she was asleep. "How long was I... We asleeps?" she asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Wednesday ))

Fayt shut his eyes, sitting there. Albel rolled his eyes. Goodnight? It's morning. That sickness IS making you loopy! Albel leaned back against the couch, ignoring what Fayt was doing. His younger brother cocked his head to the side briefly and yawned.

Slytha hand been leaning against Albel's side, so when he leaned back her upper body fell against his knees. "Oof." She opened her eyes. I'm tired, not loopy. As a told you before, humans may get loopy, but dragons- I don't get loopy. She rolled her eyes. Oh, and thinks for catching me. She crossed her arms.

((hmm.. Albel reminds me more of InuYasha's brother than InuYasha himself...))

((Eh, Sesshomaru gets more nice when he meets Rin ^.^))

Albel smirked. I did catch you. You're in my lap. he said. He found it a bit odd everyone was on his lap. Slytha was across his upper legs and Fayt's head was on his knees.

((stop ruining the movie for me! gh,l/mklmklmkmjm!!!))((btw... That post sounded messed up..))

Slytha rolled her eyes. The fall still hurt.. She uncrossed her arms and looked around. How long was I asleep? She noticed Fayt and narrowed her eyes. What are you a puppy? Have some pride. She growled softly.

((NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!! xd.png))

A couple minutes. And if it's so painful, then why are you still on my lap? he rolled his eyes. Albel looked down at Fayt. Fayt took his head off Albel's knees. He sighed softly.

I'm pretty sure as soon as I get up you'll try to kill Fayt... again. And I *do not* want to go through that again. She crossed her arms. Don't expect everytime you try to kill somebody I'll kiss you, either. She looked off to the side.

((Sorry g2g for like an hour D:))

Albel chuckled. He looked down at Slytha, smiling sarcastically. Darn... he said sarcastically. he snickered again. Fayt yawned loudly and stood up.

((ok))

Slytha rolled her eyes. There is notihing funny about being forced to kis someone. So wipe that grin off your face. She growled softly and closed her eyes. "Hmp." She crossed her arms.

Edited by snowdragon10

"I dunno" Nick said yawning and sneazing, hugging keisha tighter. He listened to the rain outside patter gently against the cave floor. The wind blew outside. "How long was me sleeps?" he asked her.