picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Ok, Nick, do you mind if Marie lives in Cyprus? If you mind, I will edit this post.))

Marie realxed, stroking her dog. It was a nice, warm day today. All the chores seemed to be done, but who knew what ajenda Mum was working to today. Marie got up, and decided to explore the garden once again.

Edited by Lato_Dato

((Cyprus: Its an island just below Egypt, and is a tactical spot. Also, I got confused with medival times thing. If this is medeval, how did they get electricity? Makes no sense...*wonders if this is set in the real world*))

Edited by Lato_Dato

((well, to me, there was no indication of where this was set, so I assumed it was an echo of the real world... *Trundles off to edit post*))

((*Yawns*Well i'm bored))

*Doom walked along an abandoned road, he had been walking for days, he needed to find a village to restock his suplies*"I wonder where I will find up ahead"

Marie went into the small, bare garden. There wasn't much to see here, though there was a small escape route. She followed it along to a small dirt path, and sat down on a stone nearby, munching on some bread.

*Doom was tired, he fell and hit a rock*"OW!!!!"*Doom was knocked out over the rock*

Marie heard someone yell "OW!" nd looked around. there was someone lying beside a rock. Marie looked at him, and brought him to her garden, putting him on a benc that was supposed to look over a pond which had dryed up. She looked at his head, and winced. "Great, Im not much of a nurse." She said.

*Dooms brain was concentrating on stopping the blood from oozing out of his head, he was thinking*"I wonder if I will live..."

She got a bandage from inide the house, and tiied it around the injured prson's head. Other than that, she didn't know what to do. Marie bit her lip, panicing.

"You hit your head on a stone." Marie said, watching him. She didn't know who he was, but he was hert. In a way, she felt she had to help.

((The spell hasn't happened yet, right?))

Torzue was lying in an uncomfortable position in a cage so small it zapped him every few minutes. Torzue had just about given up. He hated seeing dragons treated so badly, but somethong in his heart stopped him from attacking the humans. He looked almost dead, lying completely still, covered in scratches. He was so weak he could barely move, he had been living off rancing vermin meat for the last two months, in tiny amounts.

Nick looked through the market place, looking for a new dragon to buy

(Where is Torzue?)

(The spell hasent gone into effect yet)

Edited by picknick10

((My guess is where humans are keeping all the other dragons as slaves))

A human whacked Torzue over the head with some sort of stick. Torzue opened his eyes to see a man with a large partly-cracked rock in front of him.

"You. Use your claws to break this rock. There may be valuable geodes inside." The man said stubbornly. Torzue lifted up his hand, but collapsed back down from weakness. He didn't want to push himself as a slave for the benefit of those who dodn't deserve it, especially since he knew they had the technology to breakk the rock open themselves.

"He's outlived his usefulness, destroy this one!" The man yelled.

Nick continued on his way and overheard the man talking about Destroying Torzue "No wai!" Nick said running up to the man "I will buy him" Nick insisted

The man rolled his eyes and turned off the electricity on the cage. Torzue opened his eyes when he heard the voice.

"S... someone wants to buy me?" He thought.

"Fine. But only because I get money for it." The man said. "That'll be ten dollars. Only feed it small amounts of leftover meat each fortnight, if it gains strength we'll be in trouble."

Nick pulled out 10 dollars and handed it to the man. The small boy walked up to Torzue "Want to come home with me?" he asked looking up at him

Torzue gave Nick a surprised look, before smiling and nodding cheerfully. The man mumbled something about dragons and life insurance, before opening the cage door. Torzue slowly pulled himself up onto his feet and gave Nick a thankful look, to shy to speak.

"Yew has to wear dis till we get back or we will get in trouble" Nick said gently slipping a chain leash around Torzue's neck and gently leading him towards his house

Torzue smiled and nodded once to show he understood and didn't mind. The chain was nowhere near as bad as what he endured in the cage. Torzue followed Nick to the house.

Nick arrived at his house. It was an absolutely HUGE mansion. "This is yew new home" Nick said smiling as he pulled open the big doors

((Sorry 'bout the delay))

Torzue looked up in amazement, his mouth opened slightly.

"Wow......" He whispered, gazing at the huge mansion.

"Come on!" Nick said still holding onto the leash. After they neared the door to Nick's room he sipped the leash off of Torzue and ran through the door. Suddenly a growling figure the size of Nick about, jumped onto Nick, pinning him down. Nick started to giggle and hugged the figure "Rein you silly wittle hatchling. I know it yew" Nick said as the figure(The figure is Rein) stopped growling and started to lick him like crazy, stilling pinning him down.

(Rein is the heir to the dragon queen. The humans don't know this, most dragons do.)