Seasonal Lineage

Seasonal Lineage Project

Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the lineage myself since I went semi-inactive. I'm surprised to hear of the difficulties with breeding.

Karobb, what lineage and what generation do you need? I could try breeding for you if you'd like. It would at least give you more couples working for you to move forward with the project. smile.gif

Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the lineage myself since I went semi-inactive. I'm surprised to hear of the difficulties with breeding.

Welcome back, Maladroit! The breeding problems started around the end of January, when the seasonals apparently went on a breeding strike and sent their fertility over to the metallics rolleyes.gif .

Thanks, JaneMcAsh. smile.gif

lol. Fertile metallics? Well, at least some portion of the DC population is happy, right? biggrin.gif

Karobb, what lineage and what generation do you need? I could try breeding for you if you'd like. It would at least give you more couples working for you to move forward with the project. smile.gif

Thanks for the offer, however, I have set up my seasonal lineages so all eggs are from my scroll, I have plenty of pairs to breed this season, just not much luck. On the upside, I did get one egg this week...lol

And like Winstonga, I do have several cb pairs of winters I do not need eggs from, bred those and got 2 springs, if anyone needs one of those shoot me a pm.

Best of luck to all!

Amazingly enough, one of the 10 SmS Winter pairs I tried today produced an EGG . While I'd really like a SmS Spring with similar lineage in trade... with the breeding drought that can be a problem.

So, if you need this to continue your SmS project, it's yours free! Just send a pm and I'll give you the claim link. GONE

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Ok - today I bred again two spring eggs where I needed pinks dry.gif They are 2. gen, from male Spring/female pink. If anyone wants them, please pm.

Edited by Varnayrah

Hi!

I got a request to the SLP website directly through e-mail. Just to make sure that it's someone from the forums and not a random person, please PM me to be added on as collaborator.

Thanks!

Have 3 3rd even gen spring seasonal lineage, fall start eggs, pm if you need for a lineage project as I already have offspring from these pairs.

Example Lineage

Please don't eat me if I shouldn't be replying here, but can someone breed a fall start for me so I get a summer? This project is soooo cool but I can't even catch cb seasonals so I'd never be able to start my own sad.gif please pm me if this shouldn't be here or if you can breed one for me when the summer season starts smile.gif

Nope, no clue. Whatever reset was done back in February - whether manual or automatic recalc of ratios, or who knows? - trashed breeding. I had 30+ attempts in a row of No egg/No Interest in late Feb trying to produce a winter, any winter, for someone - and these were all proven pairs.

I feel your pain. The "breeding drought" happened to my seasonals in the winter of 2010-2011, and it's happening again this spring. I breed and breed attempting to move forward with my own seasonal lineage project, but every week I get no interest or no egg, with or without Fertility. Today is my LAST opportunity to breed a Spring for this project before having to wait 9 months to try again - or give up on Spring and try for a Summer instead, which would alter the project's course. Hopefully they stop being impotent and produce a darn egg this time.

Annnnd, they aren't interested again. Which means I'll be waiting until next spring to continue my lineage. dry.gif

Is anyone in desperate need of 2nd gen Winter Starts?

I have three Spring hatchlings on my scroll (uninfluenced, so I don't know what the genders will be) that no one seems interested in trading for, so I'd be willing to gift them here to anyone who truly needs them for the project.

Just PM me if you'd be interested. If I get multiple inquiries, I'd prefer to give 1 per person.

If you'd prefer to wait until they gender, just let me know too.

---

Update: They all turned male. All have been spoken for.

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

Please don't eat me if I shouldn't be replying here, but can someone breed a fall start for me so I get a summer? This project is soooo cool but I can't even catch cb seasonals so I'd never be able to start my own sad.gif please pm me if this shouldn't be here or if you can breed one for me when the summer season starts smile.gif

I may have misread your request, but I have this spring egg for you: http://dragcave.net/teleport/33d4955b742e8...768c6f8e288f025

If someone else can breed you another Fall Start spring egg, then you can still try to breed your own for summer-- that, at least, lets you be more a part of the project than just giving you a summer egg, if participation is what you want. happy.gif

Wow. Somebody here is a real jackass. That egg was taken, but not by RiRiCat. That's pathetic, you guys. Who is that much of a low-life? I breed for free, you could have just asked.

Tried my AS Winters... but got 'no egg' from all 7 pairs (really, really HATE this breeding strike). I'd be glad to try for a summer for you when the season changes.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Is there anyone who would be willing to do a bloodswap for a 4th-Evengen spring from summer starters ? Or I can breed anything else in return >< ;

Managed to breed THREE Springs today (1 trade, 2 gifts) out of 12 tries... maybe breeding rates are improving? Too late, of course, for the pairs I needed Springs from sad.gif . (Many thanks to nosuchlove for the trade!)

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Huh I put my whine in the wrong thread but ... I've been breeding this guy with his mate all season and not achieved one single egg. Three years of work just kaput. I'm so disheartened right now. *sad face*

Thought I'd list my Spring pairs. I'm glad to gift eggs... or trade if you have a pair unrelated (any year start) to mine. When requesting, please give the names of the pair you want - not just sib to <code>, thanks!

Summer Seasonal Breeding - New listing next Summer!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

actually bred 4th gen summer from autumn start

taken, biggrin.gif

If you could use a sibling I am willing to try them throughout the rest of the summer- drop me a PM

maybe I'll get lucky and get another egg before Fall rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

dragonpuck: I may ask you for a Spring from Winter Brew x Mistress of Winters next year!

dragonpuck: I may ask you for a Spring from Winter Brew x Mistress of Winters next year!

Sure, ratios willing and I don't lose my notes--- biggrin.gif

I'm in need of certain Summer lineages. They must be unrelated to anything else I have, so please pm me before breeding.

(1) Gen6 Summer - Spring Start - mate for this

Edited by JaneMcAsh