Seasonal Lineage

Seasonal Lineage Project

Still looking for one more Gen3 SpS Autumn! It must be unrelated to any of my others, though so please send a link to a sib that I can check before breeding.

Also... unrelated

Gen7 SpS Autumn (unlikely, but...)

Gen8 WS Autumn (unlikely, but...)

I can breed siblings to This or This if anyone would like one. PM me with which couple you would like.

Also looking for mates to these dragons, if possible. Thanks.

Edited by water_angel

Hi,

I've bred myself a project like this on my own, and intent to try to continue to the 6th gen on my own but it looks like I may come up short on CB autumns.

So! I'd like to do some bloodswaps while the swapping is good, for a 5th gen Fall start egg for one from my personal line. As it is purely on my scroll, it is unrelated to any other lines. I'd like to do two such swaps, and my pair will breed again in 4 days.

The seasonal I bred:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cWG93

Cheers!

C4.

hi all! i have this 3rd gen autumn up for grabs smile.gif

gone!

and this stairstep autumn. i got the latest winter from somebody, i did not started it, but i have continued it.

Gone! (i gifted it on #dctrades since nobody took it o.o but it was a sibling to this guy, if somebody wants one for next week http://dragcave.net/lineage/QEcJC)

please name them if you take them ^-^

also, i got this 5th gen from somebody, but i can't breed a mate for her. can somebody help me getting one, please? smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/KcsWn i will come back in 20 hours from now or so...

Edited by okura

So, now that Winter is coming, I'm still searchin for a WS10 egg (unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/BtRUD), a SmS10, as well as three CB autumns (no luck catching them).

If someone needs eggs as well, I can breed SpS11, SmS11, as well as a few NewBlood.

Edited by mysli

So, now that Winter is coming, I'm still searchin for a WS10 egg (unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/BtRUD), an As10 egg, a SmS10, as well as three CB autumns (no luck catching them).

If someone needs eggs as well, I can breed SmS10, AS10, WS10, SpS11, SmS11, as well as a few NewBlood.

Have you got one like this WS10? I believe this Autumn has all '10 Summer ancestors - it's available for breeding too.

I need one more Gen5 AS Autumn - any year, but has to be unrelated to my other AS eggs, so send a link to a sib before breeding.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Winter Seasonal Breeding

I'm glad to gift eggs... or trade if you have a pair unrelated (any year start) to mine. When requesting, please give the names of the pair you want - not just sib to <code>, thanks!

- updated list next year!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I can't believe this lineage is still active =D! I joined when it had just started in 2008, and then went on a hiatus. Anyway, I just signed up for the AS again, with my two CB Autumns from 2008. I'll gladly breed them for whoever wants an egg ^^

Right now, I can get 6th gen eggs of this lineage, if anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM! http://dragcave.net/lineage/OCXtJ

Edited by Mystic_Solara

I bred this Winter egg at someone's request, and they haven't picked it up. It's down to 2d8h at this point, so I'm offering it here and hoping it goes to a good home. It's a 2011 WS 4th gen with Fall skipped.

Claim my egg!

Thanks ^.^

I bred this Winter egg at someone's request, and they haven't picked it up. It's down to 2d8h at this point, so I'm offering it here and hoping it goes to a good home. It's a 2011 WS 4th gen with Fall skipped.

Claim my egg!

Thanks ^.^

Claimed smile.gif I will give it a nice home, thank you.

Hi all, I recently bred this 8th gen Spring Start Winter dragon, and I'm just posting in the off chance that someone can breed me an unrelated mate. I know it's a long shot ...

If anybody need an egg like this, let me know, and I can try to breed one for you while Winters are still here. Sadly, the parents don't breed too well, most of the times I get no interest, but I can give it a try.

A few requests...

(1) Gen7 Summer Start egg

(1) Gen6 Autumn Start egg

(1) Gen5 Winter Start egg

(1) Gen4 Spring Start egg! (one pair just wouldn't cooperate!)

These have to be unrelated to any of my other Seasonals, so please send a lineage link to a sib before breeding!

Thanks biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Hi! Sorry for dropping out of sight. Just wanted to post to say that my inbox is open to receiving PM's if anyone who isn't already on it wants to use the *coughforgottencough* website to keep track of their dragons and their lineages. Just send me a PM and, assuming the e-mail doesn't keep getting caught in my Spam box, I should reply within a few days.

I'm cutting it really fine, but would anyone happen to have a Winter like this? I'd like to breed some pretty Spring dragons. smile.gif

Sorry, bred ALL(13 pairs) my SmS Autumns trying for a Winter egg for someone else, but got 'no egg' from them.

my last two autumn pairs have failed to produce winters D: i've been trying to get eggs from them for two months, and nothing sad.gif ah, well, hopefully they'll be kinder next year... such a long time to wait T.T first time i haven't been able to get all the seasonals i've wanted...

and I also am short of one CB winter D: just a fail season for me. Damn RL...

hopefully spring will be better biggrin.gif

SPRING SEASONAL BREEDING

I'm glad to gift eggs... or trade if you have a pair unrelated (any year start) to mine. At this point I’ll only take one request per pair - at least until Seasonal breeding rates improve! When requesting, please give the names of the pair you want - not just sib to <code>, thanks!

- updated list next year!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Anyone have any idea what is up with seasonal breeding lately, sigh, even tried fertility, yet nada, 2 years worth of work down the drain???

Nope, no clue. Whatever reset was done back in February - whether manual or automatic recalc of ratios, or who knows? - trashed breeding. I had 30+ attempts in a row of No egg/No Interest in late Feb trying to produce a winter, any winter, for someone - and these were all proven pairs. I'm just grateful that I got all of my winter breeding done early - as soon as the Christmas crazy was over - and friends helped me grab another 16cb pairs before the faucet shut off.

I've got 25 springs to breed to keep up with my various starts, am am hitting them with fertility every week right after breeding. So that's 50 purples dedicated just to trying to get Springs bred while the window is still open, and all but 3 or 4 pairs had produced eggs in January during their compatibility test breeding. It was 2-for-75 the first 3 weeks' attempts, and this week produced 3 eggs. So *hopefully* *maybe* I'll squeak by?

The reason we can do these huge even-gens is that seasonals were dirt common, practically blockers at times.

I'm definitely out of the lineage if this keeps up, however. Don't need the stress and hassle, not to mention the use of fertility en masse like that, trying to get what's needed for the next generation in the 3-month window. Like you said, a year or two's work down the drain getting everything bred and prepped for spring season. Heck, my non-tinsel metals are producing worlds better than the seasonals.

If anyone needs 2nd gens I do have 16 pairs already that are not getting bred because I've already got babies from them from last year. So send me a PM because I don't follow this thread very much now that I'm doing it all from my-scroll-only (thus the need for 32 cb pairs of winters LOL).