rainface

Hatchlings

Faeyth was about to answer, when Kit began speaking to her. She smiled, more than glad to be accepted by someone. "Of course," she answered - as if she had anywhere else to sleep.

(( I think she deleted it ... I don't seem to find it princess . ))

Philomena looked at the two hatchlings and blamed herself for not making a cave for herself . She used her powers to make a close cave next to Kit's and Sheil's one , wanting to protect them .

Edited by Toneto

"Hehe," Kit giggled, and led the way to her cave. She curled up on the leaf-bed Shiel had made for her, leaving enough space for Faeyth to lay beside her. She fell asleep, quickly passing into her very first dream~

((I'll have to go for a few hours now. Work. sleep.gif Have a good day, guys~))

(( Sure ... emmm ... " And princess , you can start another clan if you want , but you have to join . " That's what I think she said . And bye Katzyn . ))

Edited by Toneto

(Great, another Clan! biggrin.gif If she comes on, tell her I said thanks. wink.gif I have to go right now, my brother is kicking me off, but when I get on again I will read everything that has happened, join, and begin the new Clan. Bye! ^^)

(( Bye !! Let's hope it won't be a clan that will fight rain's and that it will actually help it ... ))

Edited by Toneto

ooc;; Bye, everyone!

bic;; Faeyth lie down beside Kit, yawning wide. She set her head ontop of Kit's shoulders, drifting off into sleep. For the first time in her life, she was content. She had food, water, a warm, dry place to sleep, and, best of all, a friend who had become like a little sister to her.

ooc;; I'm debating bringing in another character.. a male hatchling.

Edited by TheSporkMaster

Fireball ran towards the others.

"My name is Fireball. Could I be the Leader of the clan??" Fireball asked.

Philomena grinned at hearing the little hatchling's voice . It was the one she saved " Who knows ? Shiel made this clan . " She said to the hatchling from her cave , half asleep . She just smiled and she kept keeping an eye for the enemies .

((I had to apply while rainface is gone...))

Edited by jaina

(( Well yeah . She was here 2 hours ago . After one day maybe she will be here again ... but maybe she will come earlier . Whatever ... ))

((A bit late but...

Name: Cark

Type: Winter Seasonal

Power: Extra Keen Eyesight

Job: Warrior

Personality: Hot-tempered at times. Trustworthy otherwise. Just don't get on his bad side!

Appearance: A larger than usual Winter with a huge scar on his right wing. He got that scar after fighting his shadow that was brought to life by an evil Magi dragon.

Is that ok?))

(I am finally here! *trumpets sound* And now for Clan number two. ^^

Be warned, I tend to lug a buttload of charries around wherever I go. ^^;

Name: Tempest

Type: Storm

Power: She can control all the diffrent elements of the weather.

Job: Leader

Personality: Tempest is mean, rude, snappish, and sly. She likes power, and she likes it all to herself. She doesn't take orders from anyone, and hates anyone that dares cross her. She likes playing with the emotions of others, and playing rivals against each other to reap the benefits. She and Avani are constant rivals. Truth be told, she isn't quite sure which one of them would win in a fight, so thus far she has kept her cool. Barely.

Appearance: She looks like a normal storm dragon, except her scales are dotted with a strange, darker pattern, almost like storm clouds.

Name: Avani

Type: Earth

Power: She can move rocks around with her mind, but her aim isn't very good yet.

Job: Co-leader

Personality: Avani has a very strong spirit. She always looks out for those weaker than her, and hates bullies like Tempest. She makes sure to protect Melek from Tempest, and guards her fiercely. Avani hates taking orders that she doesn't think are right, and has a tendancy to improvise on plans.

Appearance: She looks like a normal Earth dragon.

(I am finally here! *trumpets sound* And now for Clan number two. ^^

Be warned, I tend to lug a buttload of charries around wherever I go. ^^;

Name: Tempest

Type: Storm

Power: She can control all the diffrent elements of the weather.

Job: Leader

Personality: Tempest is mean, rude, snappish, and sly. She likes power, and she likes it all to herself. She doesn't take orders from anyone, and hates anyone that dares cross her. She likes playing with the emotions of others, and playing rivals against each other to reap the benefits. She and Avani are constant rivals. Truth be told, she isn't quite sure which one of them would win in a fight, so thus far she has kept her cool. Barely.

Appearance: She looks like a normal storm dragon, except her scales are dotted with a strange, darker pattern, almost like storm clouds.

Name: Melek

Type: White

Power: She has great healing powers, although no one knows the extent of them. She doesn't like to use them, because she is afraid of something going wrong.

Job: Healer

Personality: Melek is very kind, but also very timid. She almost never speaks. She is deathly afraid of Tempest; the only dragon she trusts is Avani. She likes helping others, but is afraid of her powers; she is scared that she might accidentally hurt someone instead of heal them. Her greatest wish is to be brave, like her hero.

Appearance: She looks like a normal white dragon, except she is a bit smaller and more delicate than most.

((Ok!))

Cark had made himself a hidden den in the cave. No one had noticed him before. He was listening in on all the conversations. Finally he made his way out of his den seeing that everyone was asleep except Philomena. He hurried out the cave quikly slipping past Philomena and going into the forest for a snack.

(Ok, now, princesseleopard, Here is the clan form:

Clan name:

Most pop dragon type:

Type of clan:(What is your clan like?

Thats all.)

Shiel awoke. She saw a small blur pass her. She watched it go into the forest. She followed it. When she cought up to him, she said,"Hello!" Scaring him.

(Alright. smile.gif

Clan name: Tempa

Most pop dragon type: None, all types are about even in number

Type of clan: The Clan varies in tempermant. Tempest, the leader of the Clan, is very sly and cunning, and has a bit of a mean streak. Her second in command, Avani, helps balance her out; on the whole, Avani is a much calmer, cool-headed dragon. Collectively, the Clan is strong-willed, and will not submit to anyone. They are also independant, preferring to work on their own rather than side with other Clans. They won't help hatchlings of other Clans either, unless there is something in it for them

Jai sneezed, she had gotten caught out in the rain and now all her feathers and the fur down her spine were soaked, she was going to freeze soon