minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I need a recording device. My kitten has just started making chicobo noices happy.gif

Aww.... A chocokitten laugh.gif

Come to think of it. I need to teach my new chicks how to sing the chocobo theme... or should I teach them how to tweet 'Kehway'? huh.gif

Aww.... A chocokitten laugh.gif

Come to think of it. I need to teach my new chicks how to sing the chocobo theme... or should I teach them how to tweet 'Kehway'? huh.gif

BOTH! Then you'll have leetle flying chocobos with epic singing skills and Grade A cute!

BOTH! Then you'll have leetle flying chocobos with epic singing skills and Grade A cute!

I second this idea!

laugh.gif that's only if they are willing to learn them... I think I'll start with 'Kehway'... well, I'll teach the one I think will be yellow anyways. and I'll teach the oldest the chocobo theme and the youngest can have both biggrin.gif

good Idea?

Random Theory time!

Roxas is from a long line of chocobos that can pass as humans. It's a recessive gene, that Choman gene. The offspring are often human, but Sora's a lucky brown Choman, who's nobodie is a normal yellow choman, Roxas.

I luff them Chocobos a lot, and this would explain KH's lack of them, and knock out the "Sora ate them" Theory! YAY!

Random Theory time!

Roxas is from a long line of chocobos that can pass as humans. It's a recessive gene, that Choman gene. The offspring are often human, but Sora's a lucky brown Choman, who's nobodie is a normal yellow choman, Roxas.

I luff them Chocobos a lot, and this would explain KH's lack of them, and knock out the "Sora ate them" Theory! YAY!

Okay.....what did you put in the last thing you drank?

I'm pretty sure I had too much sugar. I don't drink, by the way, because alcohol is to... bitter for me.

And yes, I was bored out of my mind. I actually do the most random things in the face of boredom, like run around screaming and saying random things like "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

Sugar huh?

Okay, just stay away from the toffee flavoured coloured Chocobos I'm trying to breed.

Sugar huh?

Okay, just stay away from the toffee flavoured coloured Chocobos I'm trying to breed.

*Nom Nom Nom* what you say? tongue.gif

lol I taught a random Parrot at a pet store to say 'Kehway' laugh.gif

but I'm still trying to teach my baby budgies to say 'Kehway' dry.gif

*Nom Nom Nom* what you say? tongue.gif

lol I taught a random Parrot at a pet store to say 'Kehway' laugh.gif

but I'm still trying to teach my baby budgies to say 'Kehway' dry.gif

xd.png!!

Imagine if an ff Fan buys that bird!

"lalalalala I has a parrot!"

"Kehway!"

"Huh?"

"Kehway Kehway!"

"OMG MAH PAROT IS CHOCOBO!!!!!11!11!11111111!!!!!!!!!

OMG! KWEH! *starts singing chocobo theme* i love chocobos they're like nice smart fluffy yellow osterages!

xd.png!!

Imagine if an ff Fan buys that bird!

"lalalalala I has a parrot!"

"Kehway!"

"Huh?"

"Kehway Kehway!"

"OMG MAH PAROT IS CHOCOBO!!!!!11!11!11111111!!!!!!!!!

Lol. It was an African Grey laugh.gif It also said hello but it kept sounding like a chocobo.... blink.gif OMG! must...buy...Chocoparrot... xd.png

I have chocobo mystery dungeon and it's really fun.

I have chocobo mystery dungeon and it's really fun.

I suggest you buy Chocobo tales also.

And get a pocket station off ebay for FFVIII chocobo minigame madness!

*chocobos dances*

Dance chocobos dance!

Lol xd.png

Alright... I'm playing Cinco De Chocobo to my birds on my piano. But so far only two of them are starting to sing along. My Emerald green budgie, Yoshi and my Cockateil, Riku...

Riku has just started singing along today, but I think nerves got the better of him laugh.gif everytime I stopped playing to repeat the song he would stop and look at me biggrin.gif poor bird, he'll sing it one day... I'll make sure of it xd.png

Also , if possible I'll get all my birds to try and dance like Chocobos too xd.png it'd be so funny!

You don't by any chance use a tiny chair and whip do you?  laugh.gif

if she did, i would eat her. NO HURT CHOCOBOS IN TRAINING!!

Edited by minkymy

if she did, i would eat her. NO HURT CHOCOBOS IN TRAINING!!

Wait...she ate my toffee flavoured coloured chocobo and you just let her. dry.gif

Chocobos can't be eaten that quickly. She was obviously lying.

especially because I..... Illegally Acquired one. or two.

Wait...she ate my toffee flavoured coloured chocobo and you just let her.  dry.gif

I didn't eat any Chocobos... unsure.gif ... tongue.gif

I most probably need a whip to deal with Riku! he's such a vicious lil' birdie! but he's scared of my baby budgies xd.png . but I guess he needs to be tough and mean. he's the only chocobo Cockatiel in my household.

by the way... he's still shy about singing in the open... (unfortuanatally not at 5 in the morning dry.gif ) but I should getting him and Yoshi singing cinco de chocobo soon! laugh.gif

I didn't eat any Chocobos... unsure.gif ... tongue.gif

I most probably need a whip to deal with Riku! he's such a vicious lil' birdie! but he's scared of my baby budgies xd.png . but I guess he needs to be tough and mean. he's the only chocobo Cockatiel in my household.

by the way... he's still shy about singing in the open... (unfortuanatally not at 5 in the morning dry.gif ) but I should getting him and Yoshi singing cinco de chocobo soon! laugh.gif

He's afraid of baby budgies. BABY. BUDGIES.

What did you do to that bird?!