minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

but... then there would be too many foxex, deer and chocobos...

The balance would be broken, once again!!!, and the crystals would send the warriors of light to kill us! Because crystals just hate unbalanced worlds.

Sometimes they're the CAUSE of unbalanced worlds. Look at CHOCOBO TALES where it's a CHOCOBO who makes them balanced again. They owe the chocobos for that.

Sometimes they're the CAUSE of unbalanced worlds. Look at CHOCOBO TALES where it's a CHOCOBO who makes them balanced again. They owe the chocobos for that.

See? It's not just a fun idea that we breed chocobos, but our duty as saviours of the world. laugh.gif

*sighs* I remember them ^^ That was one of my favorite pasttimes when I was younger...well, maybe about 5 years ago, but what the hey ^^

Heh, my friend and I would sit there for hours looking for the feathered wonders and breeding them, praying to get a gold one. Of course, the races were really fun, considering I'd spends hour after hour racing ^^

See? It's not just a fun idea that we breed chocobos, but our duty as saviours of the world. laugh.gif

lol! ok ok ok... who wants to aspire to become a genetic engineer... show of hands??? xd.png

Y'know... I swear my Cockatiel, Riku want's to be a Chocobo blink.gif he held up and fanned his tail out to look like a Chocobo’s and make his crest go down.... to look like a Chocobo.... he's freaky, and I'm not even sure he's ever SEEN a Chocobo! huh.gif

Show him the chocobo dance in FF8 and see if he dances along. smile.gif

Edited by Fortune86

lol! ok ok ok... who wants to aspire to become a genetic engineer... show of hands??? xd.png

Y'know... I swear my Cockatiel, Riku want's to be a Chocobo blink.gif he held up and fanned his tail out to look like a Chocobo’s and make his crest go down.... to look like a Chocobo.... he's freaky, and I'm not even sure he's ever SEEN a Chocobo! huh.gif

Riku? A chocobo? This must mean that... RIKU AND SEPHIROTH ARE CHOCOBOS!!! *gasp* OMG!! Sora ate his best friend/ surrogate brother's people!

anyway, the FFVII chocobo dance might be easier.

We need to staple Sora's mouth shut. Problem solved. smile.gif

now, where'd I put my nail gun xd.png

now, where'd I put my nail gun xd.png

YO! I founded it! *throws to Hitaryu*

This is turning into a KH board. YOU HAVE ANGERED THE LEGENDARY GOLD CHOCOBO.

Great, now we are all going to be eaten alive by a chocobo. T-T

a man-eating Gold Chocobo? ok... who's been breeding evil gold chocobo's on FFVII? blink.gif

*Nails Sora's mouth to a cliff*

a man-eating Gold Chocobo? ok... who's been breeding evil gold chocobo's on FFVII? blink.gif

*raises hand*

Um. I didn't think he'd turn out all that bad.....

*raises hand*

Um. I didn't think he'd turn out all that bad.....

Did you really think an evil chocobo wouldn't be evil?

Ah well, we shall set it on the chocobo eater.

Did you really think an evil chocobo wouldn't be evil?

Ah well, we shall set it on the chocobo eater.

I was just experimenting.

I find it funny that you can attack and kill different chocobos on FFXII xd.png

I hated killing the trickster though. I wanted to take it home and keep it.

I hated killing the trickster though. I wanted to take it home and keep it.

awww, Trickster.... so fluffy laugh.gif Reminds me of Terra, my adorible baby budgie, but a little more evil blink.gif

awww, Trickster.... so fluffy laugh.gif Reminds me of Terra, my adorible baby budgie, but a little more evil blink.gif

What do you mean by a 'little' more evil? unsure.gif

What do you mean by a 'little' more evil? unsure.gif

well...

Trickster= eating you and your team mates

Terra= trying to kill a cockatiel three times his size blink.gif

I almost say they are equal eveilness huh.gif

The terrible thing is when I was fighting the trickster, it hardly fought back. It just kept trying to run away.

I'm a murderer T-T

The terrible thing is when I was fighting the trickster, it hardly fought back. It just kept trying to run away.

I'm a murderer T-T

No your not! It lives in your sky pirate's den now. Don't cry!

I saw a Tricksterlike plushie on Ebay the other day.

Didn't have $150 T-T

I saw a Tricksterlike plushie on Ebay the other day.

Didn't have $150 T-T

think yourself lucky that you CAN order Chocobo's online... I can't even get a single Plushi sad.gif

think yourself lucky that you CAN order Chocobo's online... I can't even get a single Plushi sad.gif

*pats sholder* It's okay. There's always ebay and the black market.

CHOCOBOS ARE FLUFFEH.

I need a recording device. My kitten has just started making chicobo noices happy.gif