Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I haven't played Riku's Story, so consider it a bemoaning/dreading the difficulty ahead.

Agree with 7D$, there are often straight guys in yaoi.

Then play it and find out for yourself rolleyes.gif

I found Marluxia easier because you could change your deck. I could arrange all the cards how I wanted and just whacked the hell out of him.

"Even the straight guys are gay."

Is a quote from a friend of mine who is a yaoi fan. She read and watched nothing but yaoi.

Seriously though. I don't care. Why I jumped in I have no clue but I figure stopping would be fine.

EVERYBODY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

You are all mixed up. Slow down and sort it out. Who is agreeing/disagreeing with who?

So sins. What was I supposed to learn from rikus story? I still feel I missed something.

Then play it and find out for yourself rolleyes.gif

As soon as I can play again, get used to the card system again, learn my deck again, and beat Marly and the rest of Sora's story. :B

Okay, I'm officially not playing KH1 until I get a better controller... I had to resist the urge to toss it across the room yesterday... (I may be getting a controller today if my grandma doesn't go all psycho censorkip.gif on me...)

Okay, I'm officially not playing KH1 until I get a better controller... I had to resist the urge to toss it across the room yesterday... (I may be getting a controller today if my grandma doesn't go all psycho censorkip.gif on me...)

I played halfway though Odin Sphere with a controller that sucked so much I moved about a minute after hitting the button.

You can do it for KH.

actually, what's wrong with this controller is that there's a button on the bottom that I keep hitting that messes everything up... and my hands are used to holding the Xbox 360 controller...

but seriously, when I get a new controller (not today, apparently, but maybe tomorrow... Today, my mum decided not to go into town...) I will play KH1 to completion. I promise.

(Hmm, I wonder if I could steal my ex's PS2 controller... as far as I recall she doesn't really play PS2 anymore... and I could always give her this ****py thing instead...)

My controller tilts toward the left a lot. A bit annoying, but not detrimental.

It made it worst on FF12 though, which I thought was weird.

I had a controller that moved the character down. The anolog stick was broken. Then after playing KH2 fell apart completely. Some idiot censorkip.gif nut censorkip.gif***, no good peice of censorkip.gif, censorkip.gif* faced, censorkip.gif tard decided it would be funny to take all the screws out of the controller so when I dropped it like I normally do for good games it LITERALLY fell apart.

OH don't worry he got his. That was how I got my DS biggrin.gif

YOUR AVVIE IS SEXY.

*steals*

So you joystick fell apart. Ha. I couldn't play for two weeks due to our joystick. Some idiot had something sticky and played playstation. The analog sticks were stuck for two weeks. Well actually one, the other week it got worse... My hands got stuck on the joystick

No I mean the controlle fell apart. Totally. Wires snaped of, buttons were lost.

Yes. Completely unusable. Though my parents gave me his DS. He was PISSED. Especially since I had another controller stashed away. Just incase my normal one broke. I miss that controller. It was soo used that it fit perfectly in my hands.

Yeah. They warned him to stop pranking people but he did it again and caused damage. So they took his DS away and gave it to me.

YOUR AVVIE IS SEXY.

*steals*

Nuuuuu!!!! My Riku!!!

-steals back-

I'm slowly playing KH1... I can't find the save file that I was playing before (How much do you want to bet it's one of those corrupted files?) I had to start at near the beginning... I'm at the tournament at Olympus Colliseum after sealing the keyhole (*snicker*) in Hollow Bastion...