baoser

Baoser's Backyard Bingo [FIN]

Ponderous Puzzle 1

PP2. Only Dohaerys has credits for this breed. BINGO

Posted (edited)

Competitive Bingo 2

CP2. A CB Silver with the most amount of mates.

Co-Op Bingo 1

Coop1. The most amount of offspring among each other's scrolls. Every dragon counts as one point.

I am unsure if the Co-Op prompt makes sense, but I can always scrap it.

Edited by baoser

Posted (edited)

I have no idea how the co-op bingos work . . . lol.  Sounds like an awful lot of points for any serious breeders.  Is it meant to be counting every dragon you've ever bred, or just of a specific breed . . . ?

Competitive Bingo 2

CP2. A CB Silver with the most amount of mates.  My Silver has had two successful mates.  There have been others that failed to produce an egg.

BINGO

Edited by LadyMadonna

Co-op - do you mean dragons that have bred with the other player's dragons (as in purplehaze and I - and I think also Lagie - could do a good few with the Slimeridge project....)

CP2. Bingo ! https://dragcave.net/progeny/nIq6I - 39 I think.

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Co-op - do you mean dragons that have bred with the other player's dragons (as in purplehaze and I - and I think also Lagie - could do a good few with the Slimeridge project....)

Now I'm even more confused.  How can you breed your dragons with somebody else's?  You can't exchange or borrow adult dragons . . .  What's the Slimeridge project?

No - but in the Slimeridge thing, we bred and traded all over the place. @Lagie @purplehaze - we can do something here can't we ? (Lagie - I only have one on record for you, but for purplehaze I have VERY MANY !)

What I was going for was how many bred children are on another scroll and the total amount between the scrolls if that wording makes more sense?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, baoser said:

What I was going for was how many bred children are on another scroll and the total amount between the scrolls if that wording makes more sense?

I regularly breed to the AP and I trade often enough, so I might have offspring on other Bingo players' scrolls, but it's going to be a nightmare going through every single dragon's progeny and look up the owners.  I'm not even going to attempt it.  Sorry.

Competitive Bingo 2

CP2. A CB Silver with the most amount of mates.  https://dragcave.net/progeny/SzIkp  Bingo!  6 mates is my most "promiscuous" Silver. 😁

Edited by Frej_the_Gold

Posted (edited)

Ponderous Puzzle 1

PP2. Only Dohaerys has credits for this breed.  Bingo?

Competitive Bingo 2

CP2. A CB Silver with the most amount of mates. Bingo!

Co-Op Bingo 1

Coop1. The most amount of offspring among each other's scrolls. Every dragon counts as one point. -  :blink:

18 minutes ago, Frej_the_Gold said:

I regularly breed to the AP and I trade often enough, so I might have offspring on other Bingo players' scrolls, but it's going to be a nightmare going through every single dragon's progeny and look up the owners.  I'm not even going to attempt it.  Sorry.

Same. I play this game to pass a few minutes of my life, this would be hours of work to try and figure out who here has my dragons. :lol:

Edited by missy_

Let me scrap the Co-Op then. I have never seen it done so I wanted to try the idea of it, but unsure of the execution.

Competitive Bingo 2

CP2. A CB Silver with the most amount of mates. BINGO?  I count 26!

CP2. nope, can't compete here....i only have 1 CB Silver with two offspring.

1 hour ago, baoser said:

Let me scrap the Co-Op then. I have never seen it done so I wanted to try the idea of it, but unsure of the execution.

It might work if you limited it to one breed, or one group, like Holidays.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, baoser said:

7 hours ago, Frej_the_Gold said:

It might work if you limited it to one breed, or one group, like Holidays.

Yeah; here's the LAST in my Slimeridge line... https://dragcave.net/lineage/HB1ok There's a good few of @purplehaze in there. Only two breeds.

11 hours ago, LadyMadonna said:

What's the Slimeridge project?

Sorry - missed that. Several of us worked together on lineages using male waterhorses and female ridgewings (purple only). I got to 10th gen - not sure if anyone else did.; I think several of us got to 9th. My group: https://dragcave.net/group/149193-slimeridge-love-completed

ETA  then again - I think the project would mean that she and I knock everyone else out of the park in one.... On that project alone we get 126, assuming the spreadsheet is still up to date - and we have also bred for each other on other occasions....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Ponderous Puzzle 1

PP3. This breed is only found in one biome.