purplehaze

20-Week Breeding Challenge: 2024 -- The Challenge has begun!

On 6/4/2024 at 8:09 PM, Zonnedauw said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Another Lalo of course :P

What Gen are you on now?: 7

@purplehaze Yeah it's over here. I thought I just missed the deadline for the week standings, but no matter :)

38 minutes ago, Zonnedauw said:

@purplehaze Yeah it's over here. I thought I just missed the deadline for the week standings, but no matter :)

No long-term harm done, but I am sorry. I'll need to be sure I double-check things from here out.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egg

What gen are you on now? 5

The little stinker grew up yesterday while I wasn't pay attention. Thank goodness for an EL egg cause I don't have anymore female CB EL :D and this is a nice pattern to stick to.

27 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

The little stinker grew up yesterday while I wasn't pay attention.

XD

Mine will grow up at about 3 am due to faulty timing of hatchery placement. :( I am NOT staying up to breed her then, so will lose at least 5 hours.

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD

Mine will grow up at about 3 am due to faulty timing of hatchery placement. :( I am NOT staying up to breed her then, so will lose at least 5 hours.

You plan out the hatchery placements o.O how? do you have a spreadsheet to keep track of everything? 

Because I almost egglocked myself before I went: where did that Thundersnow hatchling go? Panicked as I went through my group then remembered you could sort your scroll by age. 

37 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

You plan out the hatchery placements o.O how?

I just usually wait a day before I put them anywhere except Daily Dragon Fix, and then load them into a bunch of places to ensure they get enough views to hatch on time. This week I got distracted and didn't get my newest eggs into any other sites until the Challenge egg was down to 3d22h or something like that.

I use one of the hatcheries -- usually Evina's Draghatch -- to show me the times on all my growing things at once. I also show all my eggs/unfrozen hatchlings at the top of my scroll. If they are scattered throughout it is too easy to lose track of them.

Whelp, my first no egg of the challenge. Fertility has failed me! Looking crossing fingers for an egg next week.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Meg

What Gen are you on now?: 9

#$%^&> time creep and customers XD

Posted (edited)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):https://dragcave.net/lineage/FnVeW

What Gen are you on now?: 9

56 minutes ago, trystan said:

#$%^&> time creep and customers XD

Why worry  you're in the same slot you were, and you wouldn't have beaten the ones ahead of you. Live in hope of a no egg :D 

Edited by Fuzzbucket
accidental double post (I expected a merge !)

50 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why worry  you're in the same slot you were, and you wouldn't have beaten the ones ahead of you. Live in hope of a no egg :D 

I mean,  yes.....

I also like to complain XD

those last few minutes before I finally could breed were painstakingly slooow.....

God yes - I sit there with the hatchie on autoview for its last 5 minutes so I can hit "BREED" at the exact moment - and MAN that takes longer than booting up and doing my emails !

I put the time I breed on my spreadsheet, so I know what the time is supposed to be..... and even then, it feels like it takes forever!:o

Exactly (and every week it goes that minute later.  INFURIATING !) I also check the exact time it hatches, in case it loses the odd minute there as well.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Exactly (and every week it goes that minute later.  INFURIATING !) I also check the exact time it hatches, in case it loses the odd minute there as well.

so much this!

Meanwhile in my brain.  Was I supposed to do something today?  Whatever, it'll come back to me.  🤣

27 minutes ago, Frej_the_Gold said:

Meanwhile in my brain.  Was I supposed to do something today?  Whatever, it'll come back to me.  🤣

XD