Fly-by-Night

Photography contest #213: Tiebreaker poll

Tiebreaker poll: A riddle  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is it to be? I think we shall soon see!

• blah's paper for cool hearts
    • GhostMouse's metal parts

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/30/2024 at 11:00 AM

Posted (edited)

Of course, a contest about a riddle cannot end without a little mystery and puzzlement. We don't have a clear winner yet, so please vote again,

@GhostMouse @sh20000sh @Lagie @Fuzzbucket @purplehaze @Little-Star @Lovecats @Confused Cat @galleri @Chaos Rider @BringsTheSnow  @mishhelle @LadyMadonna @NeNi_182

and anyone else who's interested. :)

The poll ends on the 30th March at noon.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Congratulations, @blah!

And thanks to everyone for sharing your riddles! I enjoyed seeing so many creative ideas and learning new things.

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much, everyone! ☺️ I wasn’t expecting my first ever entry to be successful but I’ll figure out how to host the new contest thread over the weekend. 😅

Here are some of the hearts we actually made 💜

Spoiler

IMG_0821.jpeg

Edited by blah

At this point it has been over a month since the last contest ended and over two weeks since blah was online (I really hope everything is okay!). I think we should consider picking a new host for the next round. I was in second place this contest so I'm happy to do it to keep things going. I'm also happy to let someone else host if they haven't had a chance in a while and want the opportunity.

What does the group think? Using the usual ping list so we can discuss.

@GhostMouse @sh20000sh @Lagie @Fuzzbucket @purplehaze @Little-Star @Lovecats @Confused Cat @galleri @Chaos Rider @BringsTheSnow @Fly-by-Night @mishhelle @LadyMadonna @NeNi_182

I'd say go for it. But if anyone can make contact on Discord....

Agreed.

Posted (edited)

I was about to suggest picking up someone else to host since it's been a while so I agree to continue with someone else hosting

Edited by Little-Star

Alright, since there don't seem to be any objections I went ahead and started a new contest: