CardinaloftheWildwood

ANSWERED:Equinox Egg Habitat Update!

So, I was looking at the page for Equinox Dragons on the wiki, and I realized that where the eggs can be found in different seasons is a bit annoying. So here's my suggestions!

Winter: Alpine

Spring: Forest

Summer: Coast

Autumn: Volcano

Reasons:

Alpines are mountains. That should be obvious enough.

Summer is the ideal season to go to the beach! Or at least I think so...

The lava in the volcano represents the colors of autumn leaves, and so do the brown rocks!

Forest is the last fitting biome.

Maybe they live in Alpine in summer to cool down/Volcano in winter to heat up?

I imagine their creators made the decision. Ask them - it isn't up to us to change things without their input.

No? They go to the Alpine to escape the summer heat, they go to the Volcano so they don't get cold in winter, and during the intermediate spring and fall, they prefer forested areas where their green colors blend in. If they went to the Alpine in winter they would freeze, the Volcano is too hot anytime but the winter...

Edited by TCA

Thanks to the one who made them ! So now we know for sure.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, TCA said:

No? They go to the Alpine to escape the summer heat, they go to the Volcano so they don't get cold in winter, and during the intermediate spring and fall, they prefer forested areas where their green colors blend in. If they went to the Alpine in winter they would freeze, the Volcano is too hot anytime but the winter...

Thats what i told them! It wouldn't make sense if they went to volcano if it was super hot already, lol

As the creator has explained the reasons and does not support this change, I will be closing this thread.