LovelyInLace

Breed Limit on Past Valentine's

I tried multiple times to get an Erador Lindwyrm from the https://dragcave.net/locations/7-event and each time it told me that I had reached my limit on that egg type. It happened once for an Amarignis egg as well.  I managed to get one through abandoned and have reached the egg limit, so I can't really try to get another to get a screenshot. I've decided to post this to report this bug.

You're only allowed to have 2 cave born valentine dragons of each type! You can have as many bred dragons as you'd like though!

It is not a bug. You already have 2 CB Amarignis adults and 2 CB Erador adults on your scroll from before. That is all you are ever allowed. You can have as many bred ones as you want, which is why you were able to pick up bred eggs from the AP.

Just remember you can breed your two caveborn Erador dragons, and your other CB Valentine dragons, and keep as many of the bred ones as you want on your scroll! :) 

But do remember to choose one to keep or they will all autoabandon  after an hour.