Firstborn Dragon

Pyropellis Wyvern encylopedia problem

I have 3 flame-less Pyropellis Wyverns in my collection right now.  From what I've been able to tell you can ONLY get non orange flame pyropellis via breeding, but my encylopedia says I need to own 3 (I do) or observe 15 adults.  Is the only way to really do this into your collection via the observations?  Or do I need to do something to tell the encyclopedia 'Hey I have 3 flame-less'

It sounds like you haven't unlocked the breed's encyclopedia entry yet, which is not the same as unlocking all of the different forms of each breed.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LBuJe96arGEagyXBigG00zs5bCl9h8e6vvCKTt1M_N4/edit#gid=1594122402 This spreadsheet from the Encyclopedia Helpers might help with that!

Unfortunately dragons that change form as an adult don't seem to register as being owned after changing, so yes observations will be the most reliable way to unlock.

3 hours ago, WereJace said:

It sounds like you haven't unlocked the breed's encyclopedia entry yet, which is not the same as unlocking all of the different forms of each breed.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LBuJe96arGEagyXBigG00zs5bCl9h8e6vvCKTt1M_N4/edit#gid=1594122402 This spreadsheet from the Encyclopedia Helpers might help with that!

I do have it unlocked.  I have about 20 adults, I am trying to unlock alt forms.

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

so yes observations will be the most reliable way to unlock

I do believe that observing your own should count (once a month, I think).

Yeah I just tried observing 20 random flameless ones, plus my own three, and STILL can't get the entry to pop.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point.

7 hours ago, Firstborn Dragon said:

Yeah I just tried observing 20 random flameless ones, plus my own three, and STILL can't get the entry to pop.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point.

I remember once I was having trouble getting something to register and I tried going back and forth from view to lineage and back to view and for some reason that worked. Don't know if it will work for you in this case, but it might be worth a try.