reddof-f6

ability to delete pumpkins

pretty late on this, and maybe useless as its only a holiday thing, but can we please be able to delete pumpkins. ive had a few attempts come out horribly because a random chunk deleted. and then i have a few awkward ones from trying the eye that just turned into a lone hole in the middle. ive also seen many have a few dozen attempts of a pumpkin just to get a higher score and maybe they don't want to see a list of 20 similar pumpkins.

Support! I have three failed dragon face pumpkins and probably more to come. x'D

Support, I would love this for all holiday minigames where we save multiple copies, so also cookies etc. 

If you don't save in the first place, they don't show up. Just close the page without saving.

49 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you don't save in the first place, they don't show up. Just close the page without saving.

That may work for the 'made a mistake' ones, but not for the 'twenty near-identical attempts to get the gold medal' issue.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Too late if we already saved them. Also, multiple attempts to get a blue ribbon instead of a red one are sitting there mocking me! Can't tell your score without saving them.

So, yes, I support this. It would be nice to only permanently save the ones we actually want to save and get rid of the rest.

Support, I'd like to just be able to keep my favorite attempts at each pumpkin, not a bunch of the same one over and over from trying to get the blue "gold" ribbon.

Support, there is more than 1 time where I have been messing around with the drawing, and then accidentally pressed save 

Fair enough - just when I did something truly AWFUL I just left the page and it vanished from the face of the web !

Support this.  Additional request: set the default to full carving rather than surface carving, lol.

+1 support for this. The prospect of having 30 copies of the same pumpkin mocking me is actually why I've stopped trying 🤣 

1 hour ago, Argie said:

Support this.  Additional request: set the default to full carving rather than surface carving, lol.

support for this too. XD

10 hours ago, reddof-f6 said:

Additional request: set the default to full carving rather than surface carving, lol.

YES PLEASE !

Support!! It's a little embarrassing to see my best attempts completely buried under all my failed attempts at the exact same thing, even if I'm the only one viewing

Support. I have some messed up ones too lol. And if you do quit without saving, for me at least, it remembered me doing a particular shape and started me where I left off and wouldn't let me reset it until I'd saved something.

Also support for the not starting on surface carving. I drove myself nuts several times not checking and getting through my first cut then realising I had to start again. DX

Will we get to see our pumpkins after Halloween? The badge doesn't seem to be clickable.

support because it need a lot of tries to get best marks, and it would not influenced others like cookies, so why not.XD