Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

weee! i'm off today!

met hubby for an afternoon meal - late lunch for me, early dinner for him - for mother's day! i took half my sandwich home as well as half my dessert!  if i don't have it within a few hours tonight, I'll have it for lunch tomorrow. :D 

also realised I'll have a new egg on my scroll by the time it gets to midnight on the 21st... which is.... 🥁 DC birthday! eek!

yeah, I'll still be breeding on the 20th. heh.

This showed up today on one of the newsletters I subscribe to.

Spoiler

image.png.ac6bee69ed0392ad611939d57bf60a0e.png

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

This showed up today on one of the newsletters I subscribe to.

XD

Good one.

Julian and I just watched 'Space Babies' new Doctor Who. I'm not sure I liked it.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Julian and I just watched 'Space Babies' new Doctor Who. I'm not sure I liked it.

haven't seen it yet.... it's next on my list.  I've caught up on last week's shows (2), the season finale of American Horror Story, and the season (i HOPE) finale of Murdoch Mysteries.  i hope to watch it soon!

16 hours ago, Lagie said:

I hope you find it, @AsymDoll13. Check in the bedsheets!

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It is raining off and on here today. We have had some periods of sunshine, but it is raining again now and seems to be getting cooler again.

Bestie found it. Apparently yesterday when we left my parents' house, they stuffed it into their Poptart box (since the box was already in a bag) and forgot about that. So it was in the box? I don't know. lol

Mother's Day was uneventful, since I saw my mom yesterday. She liked the bird house by the way!

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

my brain just saw "space babies" and I'm like "omg, what kind of movie is that/who th would watch that" and then I read the rest and was like "oh I see, makes sense..."

still would be hesitant watching something called "space babies" though

On 5/11/2024 at 9:24 PM, Lagie said:

Darn. This is taking forever, it seems. Why so long?

The smell is way too strong.

They are still airing it out but it is taking it's time.

It's really unsettling being in there and I can smell it on my clothes for hours afterwards.

Looks schmancy though..........................

Need to get Puss settled back home.

He needs more sunlight than he can get here.

I miss my room and the critters. Packing the gaps with old carpet and foam seems to have worked to keep the smell out.

Will have to do a big water change when I get back.

And still feeling really tired since that flu.

Doc wants a wide ranging set of bloods.

Was supposed to go today but I was too tired.

Only day off.

grffff

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Cloudy and grey but not rain clouds, it seems. We've had no rain in so long now.

6 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

my brain just saw "space babies" and I'm like "omg, what kind of movie is that/who th would watch that" and then I read the rest and was like "oh I see, makes sense..."

still would be hesitant watching something called "space babies" though

XD It was ... unusual.

5 hours ago, sithdragon said:

Need to get Puss settled back home.

He needs more sunlight than he can get here

You need it, too, it seems. Hope you feel better soon.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

XD It was ... unusual.

you do realise that could describe quite a number of the Doctor Who episodes... right? XD

i got a big Delta, which will be a big sister (well.... size-wise anyway)! to my pygmy Delta! :) and that's how i'm keeping those Deltas in the lineage. :D 

My nose is runny today. I'm annoyed at that. Gotta do some grocery shopping however. So that's fun...

*snuggles back under my blankets with Pippin cat*

Walked with one of my friends this morning on the bike trail. The other two were not able to join us today. It was a beautiful morning, sunny and breezy.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My nose is runny today.

That is annoying! Hope it is better soon. Allegy or something else?

12 hours ago, sithdragon said:

The smell is way too strong.

They are still airing it out but it is taking it's time.

It's really unsettling being in there and I can smell it on my clothes for hours afterwards.

Yuck! Hope they get it properly aired soon so you can go back. Glad you were able to block it away from the birds and fish!

54 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Walked with one of my friends this morning on the bike trail. The other two were not able to join us today. It was a beautiful morning, sunny and breezy.

That is annoying! Hope it is better soon. Allegy or something else?

Probably allergy. I have the worst allergies sometimes. And I have guinea pigs, and the hay makes me so itchy... Sighs. Good thing they're cute. lol

Morning walk sounds nice. 

3 hours ago, trystan said:

you do realise that could describe quite a number of the Doctor Who episodes... right? XD

Yup. I stick by my review. XD

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My nose is runny today.

*sends tissues* I hope it is just allergies.

was a beautiful morning, sunny and breezy

Nice!

Our clouds departed and it's been sunny and breezy ever since.

I did another puzzle, but it was a mere 500 pieces. :P

Here's yesterday's:

Screenshot_20240513-113438.thumb.jpg.1a5c0420dfb77df9f2ce6d97740e4a09.jpg

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Here's yesterday's:

That's impressive to get done so quickly. :)

42 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That's impressive to get done so quickly. :)

Thanks!

The 500 piece one today seemed ridiculously easy.

My nose isn't runny anymore~ A bit congested, but that's fine. I'm 99.9% sure that it's allergies. 

Shopped today, now I'm watching 12 kpop boys make a dish called Sujebi, which is a broth with veggies and hand-torn noodles in Korea. Sounds and looks yummy, even if they're making it look... less than appealing to cook. lol

Mmm. Veg and noodles. Sounds good.

Julian made pasta with a zucchini/tomato sauce last night for our Doctor Who evening. It had lots of garlic and was very tasty.

The 12 boys (and by boys, I mean... 22 or so to like 17? 16? So not young boys lol) then had to make pizza and fried chicken from scratch... it did not go well. Both things burned and the chicken was raw on the inside. Thankfully the staff was nice enough to order food for them, since they did try. It was entertaining. lol

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yup. I stick by my review. XD

i'm about to watch.  i should warn you.... my fave Doctor Who episode is.... the one with the Doctor in it. so.....

yeah.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

The 500 piece one today seemed ridiculously easy.

try 12,000 pieces.

I'm sure I've posted The Beast, yes?

edit: two Doctor Who episodes later... Space Babies? i mean... why not? 🤷‍♀️XD 

Edited by trystan

man, I hate allergies >_<

2 hours ago, trystan said:

edit: two Doctor Who episodes later... Space Babies? i mean... why not? 🤷‍♀️XD 

haha, and what is your review?

Just now, WaterScorpion said:

haha, and what is your review?

so as i said above,  my fave Doctor Who episode is.... the one with the Doctor in it. so.....

i was amused.  

but then again, i'm always amused XD 

Posted (edited)

The old Dr Who episodes used to be on the telly.

Can't get into the new ones although I watch the Vincent Van Gough scene at the museum a bit............

Someone told me about it and it rocked.

Feel floaty, anchorless........

Home really settles me,

Who knew............

Puss is taking over the bed.

T'will get a bit testy when I try to go to sleep later.......................................

Bring it on fuzzb***!!!!

Edited by sithdragon
typo................ I cant spell the word "the" bit of a worry.......

8 hours ago, trystan said:

so as i said above,  my fave Doctor Who episode is.... the one with the Doctor in it. so.....

i was amused.  

but then again, i'm always amused XD 

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Breezy this morning with some not-rain clouds. I have no set plans for what Icwant to accomplish today at work. Worth a try, right?

The idjit replacing my doors is finally doing the kitchen one today. Hopefully it ends up better than the front door (which still does not latch, has to be deadbolted to stay closed).

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The idjit replacing my doors is finally doing the kitchen one today. Hopefully it ends up better than the front door (which still does not latch, has to be deadbolted to stay closed).

Oh my! :o I certainly hope this one goes better.

Primary election here today. Hubby voted by mail, but I like the process of going to the polls. Weird?

So, I will go and vote after my Jazzercise class this morning.

Then I need to go to Lowes to see if I can get some new casters for my sewing cabinet since the cheap plastic ones that were on it are falling apart. :( I hope I can pick up some plants for my garden, too, and a pair of heavy garden gloves for a park clean-up that daughter and I are helping with on Saturday.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

the front door (which still does not latch, has to be deadbolted to stay closed).

well that's awkward...

Primary election here today. Hubby voted by mail, but I like the process of going to the polls. Weird?

So, I will go and vote

hubby and i have been voting by mail since 2020. i thought this year, i'd vote in person, but then when i got reminders to register to vote by mail, i did that instead.

as long as you vote, that's what's important. :)