TitiMiny

See Dragon's Code under name

While I'm aware we can see the codes under the names while creating a group, I'm referring to being able to see this on-scroll. 

Making a group then having to hover over each dragon to see their codes again (since a lot of mine are named) is a pain.

Maybe there could be a toggle-able option or some way to see the codes under the dragon's name?

Forgive me if it's been suggested before, I tried to search and couldn't find anything.

I'd support a toggle option! Can't hurt, seems like it could be useful with group building. 

I would love this, I like collecting codes a lot and sometimes I can't quite decide if a code is good enough to keep as-is or if I should name the dragon. Would be really nice if I could name my guys and easily see any neat codes the names would otherwise cover up. Support!

I'm in huge support of this! I love naming my dragons but I feel like I shouldn't when they have a funny code. I would love to see the code as a toggleable option, as well as see them on both my scroll, in groups,  and in lineages. Perhaps there could be a toggle for each if there are specific places you don't wish to see a code. 

I don't see why not!  It's useful for some, and I can't see how this would cause problems for others, especially if it was a toggle option.  At most it might make dragons spaced slightly further apart on the scroll if they have small enough sprites that a second row beneath the name with the code text takes up more pixels than they do, but I don't think that would be a huge difference?

This would be great! I have a nice handful of dragons that have names based on their codes, it'd be cool to be able to see both without having to compromise on my dragons having names in their lineages ^-^

I would also like this feature! I think having a toggle for this in account settings (turned off by default) would satisfy everyone.

I would adore this myself. I tend to also record codes on my spreadsheets, so this would also help me out by letting me copy-paste the codes more easily from one page, even after naming the dragon.

support. there are a lot of people (especially around holidays) who ask for lines with named parents, if you don't name dragons with cool codes because of being unable to see it easily on your scroll besides groups and hovering over (usually on mobile you have to press and hold for a few seconds) you kinda miss out due to people's personal preference. i think this would help both groups if you didn't have to depend on the utility of leaving dragons unnamed to easily see codes at a glance

Neutral to the whole thing as I generally don't name because I forget.

However, I think the thread should clarify the toggle, as I see three scenarios:

1) Your toggle determines how you see your own scroll.

2) Your toggle determines how everyone sees your scroll.

3) Your toggle determines how you see everyone's scroll.

I imagine some might like the third option less, as not all users collect neat codes.

I can't see why we should be able to choose how to view someone else's scroll. That should remain under the control of its owner. Just as - in spite of people wanting it :D  - we don't have the right to sort our view of someone else's scroll to see what we want to know. Nor should we. Sure, view your scroll the way you want, and set how others can view it, but not how you view others' scrolls.