missy_

The Upside Down Mint Collective and Breeding Society

On 4/30/2024 at 10:49 AM, GhostMouse said:

At last!

I've been working on breeding a 5G mate for at least a year now. With this year's CB and one more trade I've finally gotten there.

Would anyone in this group be interested in a 6G purebred (all CBs upside down) with all but 2 named ancestors? Just offer a dummy egg!

Or if you need anything less than 6G, see my main post with all the pairings I have available.

Also now that that's complete, does anyone possibly have the ability to breed a 4G Flipped Mint x Snow? If not, a 3G Snow in December would be the next most helpful. And if no one has that then a pair of 2G Mints (and I'll breed the 2G Snows myself when it's time) would at least get me there eventually. Happy to breed whatever in return!

I'd love it, thank you! It's a very pretty lineage. :wub:

Meanwhile, I have bred you two 2G Upside Down Mint x Snow. I will PM you a link. :) 

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

I'd love it, thank you! It's a very pretty lineage. :wub:

Meanwhile, I have bred you two 2G Upside Down Mint x Snow. I will PM you a link. :) 

Thank you!! :wub:

I Wish To Join The Upside Down Mint Society!

Forum name: Kovia

Scroll name: Kovia

PM: Here

Groups (optional): Group here

My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): Tiwi the Fool and Foolish Aisha

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping (optional): Upside-down Mint x Winter Seasonal checker from these two.

Lineage Goals (optional): None atm, tho if I get any 2Gs from Upside-down Mints I will attempt to breed them checker mates.

I like making checkers. :) As of this April, I am the proud owner of both a male and a female CB Upside-down Mint! Tiwi is a whopping 6 years old; Aisha is brand-new and, as of this post, has never been bred. I'm open to breeding either or both of them by request!