Kelkelen

Breeding Plans for Xocoatl Dragons!

Gold, Bronze Shimmer, and Bronze Tinsel look really pretty with Xocoatls, so I guess I know what I'm going to be hunting for when Valentine's breeding starts up next year.

Spoiler

image.png.8591154f62e6c0159095f6c2f2291bcf.pngimage.png.91a14bd783c0328f6a467519dadd9bff.pngimage.png.e8afaaf4e6fa2af906bae9ac2c65ae8a.png

I know people don't really like double holiday lineages but I was thinking abt breeding these with Iridichi

thanks for the suggestion, @Impulsive_Egg! i'm one of those who isn't a huge fan of holiday x holiday, but i do like iridichi x xocoatl:

Screenshot_20230302-173923_kindlephoto-80810737.png.7b8c9b3adb1ed377c13ec9b8e97d86eb.png

Edited by miaou

8 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

I know people don't really like double holiday lineages but I was thinking abt breeding these with Iridichi

I am 100% gunning for the Iridichi pairing.

I'm also quite fond of Anagallis and surprisingly fond of Verdigris!

29 minutes ago, StarlightLion said:

ooh I love the verdigris

20 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

My focus is always hol x hol lines, and I am desperate to recruit more, coz frankly the breeding pool and selection is appalling, so come to the dark side, we have pretty dragons and cookies!

Also, I actually love the iridichi and xocoatl lines. So fantastic pick

New pretties bred!  (I'm going to have quite the Xocoatl shopping list, come Valentine's Day!)  I just keep gazing happily at these lineages, lol.

Screenshot_20230308_155607_Firefox.thumb.jpg.f0c9b745673daab0cfcc24aac7691997.jpg

Screenshot_20230308_155416_Firefox.thumb.jpg.5a567fa9f36b99e3059ad4f5463b7c98.jpg

On 3/2/2023 at 9:19 PM, StarlightLion said:

Anagallis looks excellent with them!!! 

10 hours ago, Kelkelen said:

New pretties bred!

Oh wow, I'm not normally a fan of the Fevers but they look beautiful with the Xocoatl!

The red on the Anagallis really pops with them, Snow ^-^

Anagallis and Fever are at the top of my list for Xocoatl breeding!  I really love how their bright colors pick up the variety in the Xocoatls.  Canopy is nice, too, but something about the lineage view bugs me so I'm reserving judgement.

For a bright x muted pairing, I've fallen for Obidar Xenowyrm x Xocoatl.  It's like the "darkside" of Anagallis x Xocoatl.  :D