Arlen

ANSWERED:Someone added my eggs to a clicksite, how do I get them removed?

Go to solution Solved by random_dragon_collector,

Sorry if posting twice in a row is against the rules, I couldn't find anything about it. So yesterday I noticed my eggs had gotten sick. I didnt remember adding them to any clicksite, and when I checked the sites I use (AoNDs and Evina Draghatch), none of them were added. I did have aid allowed (and have now disabled it), and this wouldn't really be an issue to me if it werent for the fact that whatever site they use retains fogged eggs. So whenever I unfog them they immediately start gaining views again and I dont want to risk them getting sick for a second time. Who do I contact to get my eggs removed from the sites? Whatever site they are on I don't think I use. Or do I just keep them fogged until its ER time and they need the views?

If you have any White dragons you can use their Ward action to prevent the eggs from dying while they take the time to recover from sickness. Each White can only Ward one egg at a time.

They arent sick anymore, but I have warded one egg since I want to trade it 

I don't know if this applies to you, but if you got the eggs from the abandoned page, the previous owner could have already put them in some hatchery. That's where the views came from. If you want to strictly control your views, cave-born eggs should not have that problem.

Edited by evina

The only big hatchery that retains fogged eggs/hatchlings is Silvi's Lair, if you want to check there. ^^

If you picked them up from the AP, then it is definitely possible that they were added by a previous owner and not by anyone with malicious intent. Hatcheries in general are busier around the holiday breeding periods, and even putting things into a single one can result in more UVs than usual & more sickness because there are more people around to give views, so you may want to hold off on adding them until they're a bit lower time than usual, such as 5d 0h for eggs.

7 hours ago, Arlen said:

Who do I contact to get my eggs removed from the sites?

You would just have to put your username in the sites themselves. Most don't have any owner validation, so it may be best to keep a list of widely-used hatcheries to check. 

The main hatcheries I'm aware of are:

- hatching club 

- aond 

- draghatch 

- Valley Sherwood (slow, not likely to make eggs sick by itself) 

- Silvi's Lair (slow, not likely to make eggs sick by itself but can retain fogged eggs for awhile) 

There are a few more, but I think these are the biggest impact hatcheries. 

There's also a small chance that if someone is trying to bomb you specifically, they'll refresh your eggs on their own. This doesn't need hatcheries, but it does need UVs to be effective and can increase views immediately after unfogging. There's no way to avoid a dedicated grudge except fogging your eggs and hiding your scroll so they can't grab any of your egg codes. Again, this is unlikely but not impossible.

I don't think they did it out of ill will. It happened after a trade, and they probably checked my scroll and wanted to help

Edit: they added me to sylvi's lair

it was over like a 12 hour or so period that they were gaining views and were fresh eggs, so it makes sense they got sick

one of them even has like 7k views... oh dear

Also if you are the person who did this and you see this thread I am not mad at all, I know you probably weren't trying to kill my eggs but dont do it again because aid is off now

Edited by Arlen

Uh... update.... it happened again. I'm going to private my scroll again

also no I very rarely if ever visit the AP, these are all CB

I don't see any sick eggs on your scroll, they seem fine. If it's the hatchies that keep getting sick it may just be because hatcheries are stronger during holidays. Those all look like normal numbers to me. But anyway, if something of mine gets sick I hide them for 24 hours or until they're ready to grow, because they're going to get sick again if some hatchery hasn't removed them yet.

10 hours ago, Arlen said:

Uh... update.... it happened again. I'm going to private my scroll again

also no I very rarely if ever visit the AP, these are all CB

Hide your scroll and use Evina;'s; it gives views when you are hidden if you have logged in and set security there.