Shadowdrake

Display Breed Limits Year-Round

The breed limits sections being seasonal makes it harder to plan ahead and annoying when it vanishes while the relevant holiday AP lingers.

Suggestion: simply have both Holiday and Valentine sections always available.

- additional suggestion: if some mystery for new players or making it notable when they're in season is preferred, use the shadow silhouette version of the sprite and mark them Out of Season (possibly instead of their breed name) for the rest of the year.

example:

Breed Limit Your Status

nb8j.png.a07ea5ca9aa9c5f22108fa13e6ca825d.png

(Out of season)

2 2
(code1)
(code2)

Note: this thread is not the place to argue about how the limits need to be increased or done away with.

I agree, not only for the ability for newer players to plan which breeds they need to hunt, but also because it’s a handy way to find my caveborn holidays for breeding, without having to search (I have a caveborn group, but it’s pages long, and this would be just so much more convenient). I can’t imagine it would be much work to change.

I could get behind this. Perhaps the out-of-season breeds could appear on another page to avoid clutter.

PLEASE.  I know this has also been touched on this thread about specifying that breed limits apply only to CB dragons, but yes this would be incredibly helpful.  Maybe both suggestions could be implemented at once?

I am all for this idea, support! It also can help those who want to make their plans for future holidays ahead of time, just in case they need a second CB, both, and so on.