Catincanada2

ANSWERED:Halloween zombie help needed please!

The help screen with instructions vanishes and loads the game too quick to be able to read how to play and there’s no option to go to it. At least that is my experience on my iPhone. 

how do you make the game place the dragons towers? I place 1 then can’t place anymore and if I try the game moves my piece to the far left top corner (the row by the tower).

what am I doing wrong? How do you play it? The help info flashes on screen for less then a second before the game loads. It’s on for too short a time to even read 2 words no way to read even 1 while sentence before it vanishes from view with no way to bring it back.

help please!

Edited by Catincanada2
Needed to add a bit more info specifically how unreadably short a time the help for zombie game displays.

Can you scroll down? All the info is below the game.

Regarding placement, try desktop mode or holding down the dragons to place them?

Still not able to figure out how to place more than 1 tower. It looks like the game wants me to but I can’t figure it out

I guess I have to skip that game since because it won’t let me play with only 1 tower and won’t let me place more then 1. Obviously either the problem is me or my iPhone since it seems it works for others. 

after I placed the tower I tried placing another, then I tried clicking the ✔️ it still wouldn’t, and I tried the circle arrow thingy and that just moved my tower to the corner of the game,

Oh well. @Shadowdrake Thanks for trying to help. At least the harvest game works for me 🤷‍♀️so at least I can play 1 of the games 🙂

3 hours ago, Catincanada2 said:

Still not able to figure out how to place more than 1 tower. It looks like the game wants me to but I can’t figure it out

I guess I have to skip that game since because it won’t let me play with only 1 tower and won’t let me place more then 1. Obviously either the problem is me or my iPhone since it seems it works for others. 

after I placed the tower I tried placing another, then I tried clicking the ✔️ it still wouldn’t, and I tried the circle arrow thingy and that just moved my tower to the corner of the game,

Oh well. @Shadowdrake Thanks for trying to help. At least the harvest game works for me 🤷‍♀️so at least I can play 1 of the games 🙂

You have to place it then click the check mark. Then you can pick a new tower. Each one will Appear in the back corner until moved.  If you're on mobile the checkmark is both very tiny and hard to click. For me, half the time it tries to move the tower there instead, which being outside the board is an illegal placement. So id have to re-place the tower and try again. You can run with 1 tower, but you have to hit the checkmark first.

The circle arrow and checkmark will go away once you successfully place the tower, so that means you have to keep trying. Can you zoom in to try to press the check?

Some browsers have "force zoom" in their accessibility settings, or you might need to zoom in somewhere that isn't the game.

Edited by Shadowdrake

On 10/25/2022 at 11:19 PM, Catincanada2 said:

The help screen with instructions vanishes and loads the game too quick to be able to read how to play and there’s no option to go to it. At least that is my experience on my iPhone. 

how do you make the game place the dragons towers? I place 1 then can’t place anymore and if I try the game moves my piece to the far left top corner (the row by the tower).

what am I doing wrong? How do you play it? The help info flashes on screen for less then a second before the game loads. It’s on for too short a time to even read 2 words no way to read even 1 while sentence before it vanishes from view with no way to bring it back.

help please!

@Catincanada2, @DragonLady86, and anyone else: This fandom page helps:

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Rise_of_the_Zombies

Edited by missy_

I just realized that the link I pasted wasn't properly linked, as it only showed half the page. I have fixed the link. It should now load the top of the page. Which shows all of the minions and what they do.

39 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I just realized that the link I pasted wasn't properly linked, as it only showed half the page. I have fixed the link. It should now load the top of the page. Which shows all of the minions and what they do.

I don't need any help, but thank you. 

On 10/27/2022 at 6:22 PM, DragonLady86 said:

It won't zoom in on my screen. Because I tried a lot.

Had the same problem. If you open another window and start magnifying there you can take it over to the cave window from there (it didn’t help me much though).

Edited by Catincanada2
Changed “it help me much” to what I meant to say which is “ it didn’t help me much though”.

Update: I never got the Zombie game to work.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Either my finger was too fat, or my phones’s a dud or there was some kind of compatibility issue between the game and iPhone SE 2020 phones or apple software.

Most likely my phone’s got the issue not the game.

Anyways I focused on the 2 games that I could get to work dress up and farming.

Thanks for trying to help :) I appreciate the effort you made to help me (and others reading this thread post) to get in the game and get it playing.