Serliek

Lineage Button

On scroll pages for each dragon, make a "Lineage" button that is used to go straight to the lineage page.

When I'm organizing dragons for sorting, I have to keep opening tabs that go to the viewing pages of each dragon first and then need to go through each viewing page tab pressing each of the buttons on each page used to see each lineage of each dragon. I mean to see the lineage pages of each dragon to sort them in my browser tabs in order to, for example, put 2G prizes appearing first on the custom sort of a group, and then 3G prizes sorted under them in the same group, and so on.

I understand the desire for such a thing, but I think it would make the main scroll page way too crowded.

I'd like that a lot but I gotta second the idea that it would make things too crowded.  I've been looking at the scroll page trying to figure out how to shuffle things to make it fit but there's not really a way to slot it in unless, I suppose, you widen the entire page?  I suppose on mobile you could move "Actions" up a little and slot "Lineage" below it but that'd still be rather crowded.

If somebody could figure out a way to make it work without being crowded, though, that would be a great idea.

(I suppose one other alternative would be allow users to customize what's shown?  But then that gets a little hard when you consider mobile and desktop look different...)

Edited by KageSora

A possible toggle on the scroll filters could help. "View Lineage Link" or smth, with how actions turns to Summon with the action filters. Would give OP a quick view option without clogging layout.

Edited by Skadi

I agree with above comments, I can't think of a good way to implement this, however it would be EXTREMELY useful to me, I do the click dragon then click lineage all the time and it would just save sm time

I'm afraid I agree - too crowded. I'd likely be OK, as I play on a PC, but the number of people on mobile devices who say they can't see the existing buttons suggests it can't easily work.