Bandaid_Stealer

ANSWERED:Accidental 2 accounts

So I played years ago and forgot my old account and made a new one, but kept periodically trying to remember my old account.  I finally managed to get the account (typed all my old e-mails I could remember until it said it sent a password reset to one of them) and then reactivated my old e-mail.  I know we are only supposed to have one account... is there any way I can pick one account to keep and delete the other one or something?  If this is possible, I would like to keep my old account.

Edited by LoveyBear

That happened to me several years back. I did as Fuzzbucket said and contacted a mod, explaining what happened. They were really nice about it and it wasn't a major problem. :)

the best bet, if you have access to your old account is just use that and never log into your new one. With that said, reach out to a mod, myself included, and we can see if we can get the unwanted scroll burned (closed) for you.

1 hour ago, Starscream said:

the best bet, if you have access to your old account is just use that and never log into your new one. With that said, reach out to a mod, myself included, and we can see if we can get the unwanted scroll burned (closed) for you.

So if I never log in to the new account again there shouldn't be a problem?  If you are able to do anything about it the new account I won't be using is LoveyBear and the old account I would like to keep is BandaidStealer.