demonicvampiregirl

ANSWERED:Broken Egg Images

Been having this issue since this morning, seems it's the white eggs currently that are broken no matter how many times I refresh my page. Anyone else having this issue?

I just checked on Chrome as well, same issue between it and Firefox. Tried hard refreshing and it's the same thing.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Glad I went with my gut and checked the forums. Yep, I cannot see White Dragon eggs in the AP, pick up page, or view page, but they seem to be fine on the scroll itself. 

I've found maybe the issue. Do you have any ad-blockers on? I have two, I have one disabled and one I actively use. I tried with both and it seems if it's on it's blocked. Maybe it's a coincidence but I had to try something. Reason I found this out was I disabled the active one, refreshed the page and it showed back up but two different ad-blockers bth did the same thing.

Ah, I see. I'll just have to do without seeing the eggs I guess. As much as I would love to believe the ads here are safe, I've been hit with viruses on multiple "safe" sites before. 
Seeing AP eggs is not worth wiping my entire PC over viruses, and I quite literally don't have the money to pay for a subscription here. 

Yeah, if I find any other answers I will let you know, maybe someone will come along and provide some help, I'm looking for other answers as we speak, maybe there is a way to disable it for that specific image.

From what I understand the display codes for dragons/growing stages changes periodically.  Certain letter combinations will trigger ad blockers, I forget which. So people will suddenly find x dragon wouldn't display on their scroll/cave.  Happens semi regularly. 

Fair enough. The current code for it is /adjK. which is being blocked. I found a way to possibly fix it but waiting to see if the person answers me back. XD Guess I'll just wait until it gets fixed by itself I guess.

34 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Guess I'll just wait until it gets fixed by itself I guess.

The codes rotate fairly frequently, so it should fix itself before long.

It is that "ad" at the front of the code that does it. Your ad blocker thinks that is an ad that needs to be blocked. XD

Edited by purplehaze

Sounds like a simple way to make free adblockers work; just block every 'ad' it finds. lol 
Still, I can't really complain. I don't know anything about programming, and it protects my PC better than Windows Defender. 

As much as I would love to, like I said, I just don't have the money to spare on an ad subscription. :(
So I'll deal with the side effects of what's necessary to protect my PC. 

I'm with Dreamfur on this. I thought about doing that a while back but I can't afford it, maybe later on but I'll just deal with this. I didn't expect it to be because of the "ad" part of the file name.