Pippyspot

Cookie Sending!

We had something like this last year, but I can't see it this time, so here it is! Send a decorated cookie to the user above and spread the festiveness! :wub:

Remember to include your DragCave Name if it differs from your Forum Name!

Edited by Pippyspot

I remember decorating cookies and sending them to other players.  It was so much fun. I hope it is behind one of doors that has not been unlocked yet.

3 minutes ago, Pippyspot said:

The event is live now, you can send and receive cookies, check your advent calendar! Also sent you a cookie :D

Thank you so much :) 

1 hour ago, Pippyspot said:

The event is live now, you can send and receive cookies, check your advent calendar! Also sent you a cookie :D

Ooh it is! I thought they unlock at midnight. I'm glad it's back!!

1 hour ago, StormBirdRising said:

Send an average snowman to StormBirdRising (I think scroll name is same as forum name?)

Still a bit sad that we can't mass save or mass produce cookies now...

(my scroll name is M_Jim by the way for whoever trying to send me a cookie next

Is anyone having trouble drawing on their cookies? It was working okay for me for a few minutes, but now it isn’t working.  When I try to draw, I end up with nothing happening. I checked and I did not select the eraser by mistake. 

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Is anyone having trouble drawing on their cookies? It was working okay for me for a few minutes, but now it isn’t working.  When I try to draw, I end up with nothing happening. I checked and I did not select the eraser by mistake. 

I think it's just laggy, I had a bit trouble drawing too (but not as bad as yours)

17 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Ooh it is! I thought they unlock at midnight. I'm glad it's back!!

Send an average snowman to StormBirdRising (I think scroll name is same as forum name?)

Still a bit sad that we can't mass save or mass produce cookies now...

(my scroll name is M_Jim by the way for whoever trying to send me a cookie next

I got the snowman cookie. So cute. Thank you so much. 

2 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I think it's just laggy, I had a bit trouble drawing too (but not as bad as yours)

I still have not been able to send a single cookie. I was really looking forward to this event.  I was able to make one partial unsent cookie in the beginning, but then I backed out because I didn’t want to send that cookie as it looked pretty awful. 😅 Since then, I have not been able to make cookies.  I wonder if it has anything to do with me not sending that first cookie. But it shouldn’t affect decorating?  Just talking to myself here.  Maybe I should start a help topic.

also: I had an unsent cookie from last year that was still there.

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

also: I had an unsent cookie from last year that was still there.

I had an unsent cookie pop up from last year after I sent a cookie from this year. I hope they are going out.

I figured out a workaround. I’m on an iPad, and I had to set it to desktop mode instead of mobile. For some reason, in mobile mode I wasn’t able to draw cookies.

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

I figured out a workaround. I’m on an iPad, and I had to set it to desktop mode instead of mobile. For some reason, in mobile mode I wasn’t able to draw cookies.

Sent you a cookie. 

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Sent you a cookie. 

Thanks! So weird; I haven’t gotten it yet.  I will try sending you one.

ETA: I got it! What a cute cookie! :wub:

Edited by missy_