Pippyspot

Cookie Sending!

We had something like this last year, but I can't see it this time, so here it is! Send a decorated cookie to the user above and spread the festiveness! :wub:

Remember to include your DragCave Name if it differs from your Forum Name!

Edited by Pippyspot

I remember decorating cookies and sending them to other players.  It was so much fun. I hope it is behind one of doors that has not been unlocked yet.

The event is live now, you can send and receive cookies, check your advent calendar! Also sent you a cookie :D

3 minutes ago, Pippyspot said:

The event is live now, you can send and receive cookies, check your advent calendar! Also sent you a cookie :D

Thank you so much :) 

1 hour ago, Pippyspot said:

Ooh it is! I thought they unlock at midnight. I'm glad it's back!!

1 hour ago, StormBirdRising said:

Send an average snowman to StormBirdRising (I think scroll name is same as forum name?)

Still a bit sad that we can't mass save or mass produce cookies now...

(my scroll name is M_Jim by the way for whoever trying to send me a cookie next

Is anyone having trouble drawing on their cookies? It was working okay for me for a few minutes, but now it isn’t working.  When I try to draw, I end up with nothing happening. I checked and I did not select the eraser by mistake. 

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Is anyone having trouble drawing on their cookies? It was working okay for me for a few minutes, but now it isn’t working.  When I try to draw, I end up with nothing happening. I checked and I did not select the eraser by mistake. 

I think it's just laggy, I had a bit trouble drawing too (but not as bad as yours)

17 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Ooh it is! I thought they unlock at midnight. I'm glad it's back!!

Send an average snowman to StormBirdRising (I think scroll name is same as forum name?)

Still a bit sad that we can't mass save or mass produce cookies now...

(my scroll name is M_Jim by the way for whoever trying to send me a cookie next

I got the snowman cookie. So cute. Thank you so much. 

2 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I think it's just laggy, I had a bit trouble drawing too (but not as bad as yours)

I still have not been able to send a single cookie. I was really looking forward to this event.  I was able to make one partial unsent cookie in the beginning, but then I backed out because I didn’t want to send that cookie as it looked pretty awful. 😅 Since then, I have not been able to make cookies.  I wonder if it has anything to do with me not sending that first cookie. But it shouldn’t affect decorating?  Just talking to myself here.  Maybe I should start a help topic.

also: I had an unsent cookie from last year that was still there.

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

also: I had an unsent cookie from last year that was still there.

I had an unsent cookie pop up from last year after I sent a cookie from this year. I hope they are going out.

I figured out a workaround. I’m on an iPad, and I had to set it to desktop mode instead of mobile. For some reason, in mobile mode I wasn’t able to draw cookies.

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

I figured out a workaround. I’m on an iPad, and I had to set it to desktop mode instead of mobile. For some reason, in mobile mode I wasn’t able to draw cookies.

Sent you a cookie. 

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Sent you a cookie. 

Thanks! So weird; I haven’t gotten it yet.  I will try sending you one.

ETA: I got it! What a cute cookie! :wub:

Edited by missy_