tinytim

I think I have an account that doesn't belong to me

21 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The person wouldn't have needed to access the email. The prize can also be claimed from the "raffle status" under notifications, I think ? But the password would have been needed - IIRC

That's true, didn't think of that. Still, it's odd. I've never heard of something like this.

16 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

Perhaps it is a friend or relative of the OP. My son can access my email (but doesn't as he has no need to). If the OP hasn't changed their password to their email, whoever got in before can get back in again, as they can request a password/change thru that email and then delete any emailed responses for DC.

I do believe that that scroll has offered on trades of mine before. 

This is plausible but odd that they are still active (in trading). I think if they looked at the forums and saw this discussion that they'd be a little less brazen. I don't think I'd trade with them at all.

19 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

Perhaps it is a friend or relative of the OP. My son can access my email (but doesn't as he has no need to). If the OP hasn't changed their password to their email, whoever got in before can get back in again, as they can request a password/change thru that email and then delete any emailed responses for DC.

I do believe that that scroll has offered on trades of mine before. 

This makes the most sense to me: a family member or friend who has access to the person's email.  

2 hours ago, Tetelestai said:

This is plausible but odd that they are still active (in trading). I think if they looked at the forums and saw this discussion that they'd be a little less brazen. I don't think I'd trade with them at all.

They may not be active on the forum.

9 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

2 minutes ago, that scroll again made an offer on my trade.

Maybe forward a screenie to TJ ? But if it is a single player using a single scroll - and given that the OP hasn't returned, maybe they now know who it is - I guess there's no harm in it. I have to say I wouldn't trade with them, though.

I don't mean to make any assumptions, but the OP is the one who successfully accepted the prize yes? Well, looking now I can see it has grown up and has been named. It also has been bred, and there's a prize egg from the offspring which has been traded to someone else who has their scroll name visible and it looks like OP's scroll has a few dragons on their account coming from the exact same person who coincidentally has the first ever offspring from their fresh CB prize. Also both OP's scroll and the person they gave the 2G prize to kind of share similar naming schemes at some points.. OP has a dragon named ''Z' Tiny Black Boy Sino'' and a dragon named ''Trader's Dragon Aura III'' while the other account has a dragon named ''Z' Trader's Lucky Avaritzky'' both following the Z' theme and mentioning ''Trader's'' which may be a coincidence or it could also mean maybe this person has taken over OP's scroll but also has another on hand? Multiscroller?

Also both scrolls are created in 2009 and OP's first adult was caught on February 18th, 2009 and the person who has the 2G prize from them's first adult was caught on February 17th, 2009.. OP's second adult is called '' Trader's Dragon Aura I'' and the other scrolls second adult is called '' Green Earth Anna I'' .. but it doesn't explain why OP has access to a scroll that isn't theirs? Confusion.

I apologise if this is a far fetched theory but.. you can't tell me that's not slightly odd? 

Edited by Bambi
typo

Also I looked up ''tinytim'' in the DC Discord and on 8/4/2020 someone mentions that tinytim offered a hatchie on their trade.. followed by saying they want to try and see if they're on that Discord or possibly the Forums to communicate with them about the offer but realises ''tinytim is indeed on the forums but.. LAST VISITED June 11, 2011'' if that's any help for the timeline of when the OP was last active as a player themselves based on Forums activity. 

I still think that it is a friend or family member who got access to the account. Maybe they are using it to cheat. I'm sure tj can check the ip addresses. 

So, to recap a bit.

1. tinytim—the forum account—had no activity for 10ish years before the making of this thread, and has not checked back in since the making of this thread.
  2. tinytim—the scroll—had activity up til 2012, with a break until 2020, and it is currently active. Some of its activity involves another scroll.

Bambi's find in the Discord suggests that the forum account and the scroll are not run by the same person, and likely haven't been since 2020. Who this second person is, I can't say.

[one month later]

Multiscroller theory may have been correct after all.

Edited by 0x08