CHEP

Fix teleport bsa disappearing when dragon matures while in trade

The title is messed up but you know what it means

I don't know if this is a bug or intended thing(though it looks like 100% bug), please fix this I have so much trades that are ruined cause of this Akskfjd 😭

Honestly I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Is there an actual new bug, or are you referring to the fact that teleports auto-cancel when an egg hatches? Because I'm pretty sure that's always been intended, it's been like that from the start. 

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Honestly I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Is there an actual new bug, or are you referring to the fact that teleports auto-cancel when an egg hatches? Because I'm pretty sure that's always been intended, it's been like that from the start. 

What I meant was that hatchlings maturing while in trade makes the system to think it has been teleported and starts the cooldown though it's not

Still messy explanation Im bad at explaining things

When eggs/hatchies in teleports hatch/grow up, the teleport counts as used, so the magi that teleported it goes on cooldown. This is intended behaviour. 

eta: moving this to help, since it seems more like a help topic rather than a suggestion.

Edited by Infinis

Aah so it was intended work

Still inconvenient but it was intended so gotta just get over with it (sobs)

3 hours ago, CHEPPR said:

The title is messed up but you know what it means

I don't know if this is a bug or intended thing(though it looks like 100% bug), please fix this I have so much trades that are ruined cause of this Akskfjd 😭

As others pointed out, it is intended behavior. When an egg hatches or a hatchling grows up, the trade is canceled and the Magi used for that trade goes on cooldown.

But when the trade is cancelled by player, the magi is available again. Why such diference?

If this is intended, previous posting in suggestion was more correct, as this is proposing a change not fixing a bug :D.