Deletethis

Dear TJ why did you do this?

3 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Before this gets deleted:

Thank you TJ for being a strong person who stands for the rights of everyone!

Oh and I love the new sprites, they are A W E S O M E!

Heartily endorsed!

Why are folks still responding to the baiting of Deletethis? It sounds to me it like it could be the person who got banned, under a new ID, trolling for sympathy.

13 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Why are folks still responding to the baiting of Deletethis? It sounds to me it like it could be the person who got banned, under a new ID, trolling for sympathy.

The user (who has changed their name) has been around since 2015 with a scroll dating 2012. That's a long, long time to set a troll up.

Good Morning!

Unfortunately I had to sleep last night, so apologies for getting to this so late!

3 hours ago, Orchi'dea said:

If an employee is malicious and brings bad reputation to the company, they're fired. Depending on the contract, the content they have created is also removed. This is how it is and it's not up for discussion if things go way too far.

This right here. DC has no room for hate or bigotry. We're sorry this had to happen, but it did. the topic is not up for debate. It was the right thing to do.

Attacking an artist's hard work for the unfortunate situation is not appropriate, either, and rudeness toward artists will not be tolerated.

Rant threads are not permitted in site discussion. As such, closing.