BiPirate

I haven't played in 5 years. What's new?

Hey! Any other older players here that can say what's changed in the last 5 years? And how many newer players are there?

I just came back a week ago too after a 7 year hiatus. Just in time for the March release,too. Apart from QoL features, BSAs, better trading, I don't think anything's changed much. 

I'm also back after being gone for at least a couple of years. I'm still trying to find a link to the discord server, but other than that... what Sirocco said.

1 hour ago, silver_tiger said:

I'm still trying to find a link to the discord server

dragcave main page, on the right, scroll down to where it says "Connect" for all the social things, or use the browser's page search feature for Discord.

I left in Feb 2016, came back Nov 2020.

Market is new.

On-site trading is new.

Past Holiday cbs available at Christmas, Valentine and Halloween is new. :D Limit is still 2 of each year for Xmas and Val.

Chance of cb Flipped Mints on April Fool's day. ❤️

Sock, rubyshoes and _Z_ are gone. :(

Forum is quieter. Guess a lot of it is on discord now. Still haven't found my way over there.

Neglected dragons can now be discussed on site.

New BSA s include WARD, STUN and PRECOGNITION.

Welcome back and have fun!

Depending on when exactly it was that you went on hiatus.... Bright Pinks are back as Aria dragons (and now have a male!) and Frilleds are back as well! We also got a zombie sprite expansion. These were all 2016 changes. 

Other than that dragongrrl has a pretty good list.... Now we can also collect old trick or treat and festival of eggs goodies from past years, as well :)

I forgot to mention that the Prize Shimmers and Tinsels are available now in a monthly raffle at the bottom of your Cave account page. Good luck!

Your Leetle Tree is now nameable. ❤

Seems like like there's one other biggie but it keeps slipping my mind.

1 hour ago, dragongrrl said:

Seems like like there's one other biggie but it keeps slipping my mind.

I know that we can have groups now and that platinum trophies got added in 2017? So that's one extra eggslot. Plus more zombie in 2016.

Platinum, I think that was added in 2011? Idk but I've had mine for years before my absence.

Groups are the other big thing that was wonderful to see,