Long_Before_Sunrise

Sort options: Sort by code and display code even of named dragons

You can already sort unnamed dragons by code, but I would like the option to view the codes of my named dragons in an numerical/alphabetical sort as well. I have 2,600+ dragons and I'd like to check for codes I might have ignored years ago.

I would like this. They could show up sort of like they do on the Fertility selection screen or the "Add" screen for groups, with the name and then the code below it.

I put the code before the name. And at the end Of the name or description I put where it's from. CB, Mkt, or G for gift. I do it so I can tell what they are because I don't know them all yet. AND, two more dragons and I hit 50 and I get 5 dragons instead of four! I'm so excited.  ☺️

Edited by Suzan

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'd like to check for codes I might have ignored years ago.

That's a good idea.  I would support the option just do be able to do that.  :D

Brilliant idea, total support!

With over 6000 of my 6200+ dragons named, I know there are some codes that have been in hiding for years. There are some I would like to uncover again and breed with some of my newer codetalkers.

Would be a nice addition (I know there's plenty of people out there who don't name because they like the code) so full support