Pokemonfan13

Traded egg not orange?

I traded four eggs with my friend, and incubated one of them.  The ones I sent to her are orange, but the ones I received are acting like they were never touched by a BSA.  I hope this isn't intended behavior, as it seems like a finnicky and confusing distinction.  The attached screenshot of my actions page shows the chain of events and the fact that the now hatchlings that were received by trade are still pink.

image.png.d04c9b2ed477d83ffbf5112c39dc3150.png

There's I think, 3 other people that had the same thing happened with eggs traded on the 24th. I've not seen it happen to anyone that traded later. The coding was probably a little messed up the first day, or they were reset when TJ fixed hatchies.

You can probably swap pinks for orange pretty easily at least.

36 minutes ago, Pokemonfan13 said:

I traded four eggs with my friend, and incubated one of them.  The ones I sent to her are orange, but the ones I received are acting like they were never touched by a BSA.  I hope this isn't intended behavior, as it seems like a finnicky and confusing distinction.  The attached screenshot of my actions page shows the chain of events and the fact that the now hatchlings that were received by trade are still pink.

One of my traded came out blue instead of the orange I wanted. You might hold on to your pinks for a while until the excitement dies down a bit and people go back to thinking about Valentine breeding. The demand for pink will probably go back up before they mature.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

One of my traded came out blue instead of the orange I wanted. You might hold on to your pinks for a while until the excitement dies down a bit and people go back to thinking about Valentine breeding. The demand for pink will probably go back up before they mature.

Did you precog it after?

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Did you precog it after?

No, before.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

This has happened to me

I got the eggs on day 2 via TRADE ONLY since i was late. 2 were incubated, 2 were precoged, and the last 2 were only influenced.

The incubated ones hatched red, the precoged ones hatched blue, and the influence-only ones hatched pink

Can't recall if those eggs were day 1 or day 2 pick-ups.

Are you sure you didn't precog/incubate after you received them ? If you do either AFTER you get them, it';s the last BSA that counts.

On 1/28/2021 at 6:59 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No, before.

How could you do it before you received it ? The teleport has to be THE LAST BSA. Anything that you get via teleport, the only thing you can do with it without it changing colour is influence.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Are you sure you didn't precog/incubate after you received them ? If you do either AFTER you get them, it';s the last BSA that counts.

How could you do it before you received it ? The teleport has to be THE LAST BSA. Anything that you get via teleport, the only thing you can do with it without it changing colour is influence.

Precog before trade. 

Trade will (should) turn them orange. The LAST BSA used holds up. If you precogged before trade, you lose it to the teleport BSA.So if yours hatched blue when i had been traded, that's - not right !