lexi_

show kill attempts in action log

exactly what the title says. if we have to deal with the very irritating dodges and have to wait 24 hours to try again to kill the dragon, i should be able to look back and see exactly what time that attempt will be earliest available to me, if that makes sense. its a small change, but it would be very nice.

I believe it resets when the day resets at midnight. Someone else had a dodge late at night and killed it sometime after midnight. However, I still support this because I am forgetful and might like to know which ones I've already tried to kill in my monthly zombie sprees.

1 minute ago, Shadowdrake said:

I believe it resets when the day resets at midnight. Someone else had a dodge late at night and killed it sometime after midnight. However, I still support this because I am forgetful and might like to know which ones I've already tried to kill in my monthly zombie sprees.

hmmm.. i didnt know that. still, my point stands. its less about the dodges and more about "whens the last time i did this? was it today?" 

i'm very forgetful and the action log helps, or at least, would help if it gave more information.

I strongly support this. When I have dragons I intend on killing for zombies, I always forget when was the last time I tried killing them. Having the attempts show in our log would be immensely useful! alot

Definitely support! This is just all-around useful, both for remembering when you last tried to kill them and *if* you've tried (I often go out of order in my 'zombie fodder' group and have a fairly poor memory in general, sometimes *during* zombie-making attempts I'll forget which ones I just tried to kill and which ones I haven't tried yet.)