Wisadel

Cookie gifting & Display!

6 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

Can I request for a white kitty? 😍 I have these cookies available!

Screenshot_20230103_125444_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3cbb54246ada964fde4005b12af349ef.jpg

omg I'd love the kitty paws! 

29 minutes ago, MimosaMage said:

These cookies are available if anyone wants one of them! Just need your scroll name, please. 💜

Cookies.png

scroll name: SterneLeuchte

these are really wonderful!!

2 minutes ago, SterneLeuchte said:

scroll name: SterneLeuchte

these are really wonderful!!

🥰 Thank you! Do you have a preference for one? The pink polka dot globe has been claimed, but I can always make another one similar to it. 

5 minutes ago, ZontarZon said:

omg I'd love the kitty paws! 

Sending! Is your scroll name ZontarZon?

Sent ZontarZon image.png.9f33c29be033643b5adbc50805bb351c.png in return for that adorable white kitty, since I specifically offered it there first.

*wish there was no delay in between sending cookies*

Sent KittyHawkMC image.png.2125d14c40c3e6ae4f8b0bde35edc487.png in return for the cute panda.

Tried something different, a water splash, not sure how sell it worked, but these are now available:

image.png.89a557ef456c619f13202214fd008b6d.png

2 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

Sending! Is your scroll name ZontarZon?

Yep! I sent you a white kitty. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

I believe you tagged the wrong person XD. The "Happy" cookie was from @a101401014 post earlier.

That would be great! I have these cookies available right now, feel free to take one 🍪

Screenshot_20230102_163832_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8f3f68e37b5e6fe787e9c96391b3ec79.jpg

May I have the kitty paws one?

2 hours ago, ZontarZon said:

Anyone want kitty cookies? 👉👈
image.thumb.png.d82d00b351dae0a8213118996192924a.png
(Edit) All of these are taken! Ping me if you want one, and what color you want!

Yes Please! Could you do a black/white Tuxedo with green eyes? If not solid black is fine too. :3

1 hour ago, KittyHawkMC said:

Just showing these off because I love how they turned out! ^_^ The updated cookie interface is wonderful! 

image.png.25f7e3e7199bfedd5ed33ef64b1bd871.png

I have a few cookies I never sent out that were made when I was having trouble with lag, so they're a little sloppy, but if anyone wants one let me know!

image.png.48b3967152a08019aedcc73bb6682c0c.png

P.S.... I'll make custom dragon cookies in exchange for Sapo cookies >:D 

I would love to take the heart one!

55 minutes ago, KittyHawkMC said:

Sent!

image.png.5159e510cb3f4b35e0938454bb86c9c4.png
I come with more! The beluga was just for me, and completely ripped off from Awdz Bodkins (too nervous to ping haha)! I'll be keeping it as they're my favorite animals. But the red panda is available if anyone wants it :3 

OOOH ME! May I have the red panda please?

43 minutes ago, MimosaMage said:

These cookies are available if anyone wants one of them! Just need your scroll name, please. 💜

Cookies.png

May I have the second snowglobe please?

7 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Sent ZontarZon image.png.9f33c29be033643b5adbc50805bb351c.png in return for that adorable white kitty, since I specifically offered it there first.

*wish there was no delay in between sending cookies*

Sent KittyHawkMC image.png.2125d14c40c3e6ae4f8b0bde35edc487.png in return for the cute panda.

Tried something different, a water splash, not sure how sell it worked, but these are now available:

image.png.89a557ef456c619f13202214fd008b6d.png

OOOOH THAT"S SO COOL!! May I claim the castle?

I still have the potions (Luck, Ether, Mana, Health), Soda Bottle, Gimmighoul, Tree, Star Torte, and Ninja Star cookies if anyone wants them.

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

May I have the second snowglobe please?

I still have the potions (Luck, Ether, Mana, Health), Soda Bottle, Gimmighoul, Tree, Star Torte, and Ninja Star cookies if anyone wants them.

Sent the snowglobe! :D

I'd love a potion! Ether or Mana please. :) 

@IzzyCat91 (quoting is being super difficult for me on mobile), the red panda is gone but I sent you the heart! If you still have either the red or pink potion, I’d love one of them! ^_^

Oh, yesterday I drew the Geralt for my friend and I really want to show it here! :nyan:

*display*

fPIlmx@.png

faNM3x@.png

2 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Oh, yesterday I drew the Geralt for my friend and I really want to show it here! :nyan:

*display*

fPIlmx@.png

HOOOOO boy that is amazinggg

7 minutes ago, MimosaMage said:

Sent the snowglobe! :D

I'd love a potion! Ether or Mana please. :) 

Thank you! Sending the Ether

5 minutes ago, KittyHawkMC said:

@IzzyCat91 (quoting is being super difficult for me on mobile), the red panda is gone but I sent you the heart! If you still have either the red or pink potion, I’d love one of them! ^_^

Thank you! Sending Health!

4 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

*display*

fPIlmx@.png

faNM3x@.png

Holy WOW that is insanely good! How did you do that?!

17 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

OOOOH THAT"S SO COOL!! May I claim the castle?

Sent IzzyCat91 the image.png.8b75e35bb6dc78ca45703c02551ee8fa.png ..?lighthouse? I assume that is what you meant by castle?

17 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I know the answer to this: It takes a steady hand, great deal of patience and going back over lines - layering them to get them so thin, plus you need a really good eye for measuring the space you're drawing in. 

I have problems with the last one myself.

I see you took screenshots as you progressed, @a101401014. In 2020-21, if you accidentally hit the back button or your signal decided to drop when you got ready to send, you lost your work to the Internet Void, so we took screenshots. Now it saves the cookie to Unsent instead.

The main character from Witcher. I was watching clips and fan videos from the show on YouTube before Christmas.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I redid the splash, I think it came closer to what I intended this time.

This is what I now have available for cookies:

image.png.e89d87654172093ffa28b969d72b8143.png

35 minutes ago, ZontarZon said:

HOOOOO boy that is amazinggg

Thank you 😆

34 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

It took lots of time 😆

27 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I see you took screenshots as you progressed, @a101401014. In 2020-21, if you accidentally hit the back button or your signal decided to drop when you got ready to send, you lost your work to the Internet Void, so we took screenshots. Now it saves the cookie to Unsent instead.

What a goooooood news!!! 😭

I lost a character cookie which I had already spent hours on it 2 years ago 😭

Now I can relax!!!

5 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I redid the splash, I think it came closer to what I intended this time.

This is what I now have available for cookies:

image.png.e89d87654172093ffa28b969d72b8143.png

Oh, may I take the black island home? 🥰

56 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

May I have the kitty paws one?

The one in the picture was sent but I sent you another one! Can I have a potion cookie?

2 hours ago, KittyHawkMC said:

Just showing these off because I love how they turned out! ^_^ The updated cookie interface is wonderful! 

image.png.25f7e3e7199bfedd5ed33ef64b1bd871.png

I'm impressed with how you managed to simplify the Light Weaver and have it still come out recognizable. I looked at the adults and went 'Eeek. I have no idea where to even start with that.'

8 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Oh, may I take the black island home? 🥰

It is yours!

I love that giving cookies away means you get to keep a copy of them too. 😊

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

9 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

What a goooooood news!!! 😭

I lost a character cookie which I had already spent hours on it 2 years ago 😭

Now I can relax!!!

I know! I accidentally hit back yesterday as I was finishing a cookie and had a moment of panic, thinking I'd just lost all my work ...again. But there it was in Unsent, thank goodness. 

7 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I love that giving cookies away means you get to keep a copy of them too. 

Yeah, especially after finding out in 2020 that Send To Random Player usually sent them to a scroll that had been inactive for two years.

image.png.1532b8699c52aae3f35d7cbfdd2fe34b.pngimage.png.8a5334553a90e4d600b2bc58143eda09.png

I've got 2 of each of these if anybody would like to swap 😁or if you're into tiny pixel art type things, tell me what sorts of things you'd be interested in and i could try to whip something up! (could be a bit of a delay though)

Edit: For the record, my scroll is thepainted ^_^

Edited by Painted

25 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I love that giving cookies away means you get to keep a copy of them too. 😊

Me, too!

Sometimes I would open my cookie-page, and see what I drew before 😆

18 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I know! I accidentally hit back yesterday as I was finishing a cookie and had a moment of panic, thinking I'd just lost all my work ...again. But there it was in Unsent, thank goodness. 

I'm so relieved.

The pressure that I may lost my cookie again by a single mistake was gone!!! :nyan:

I'm very haaaaappy now! *keep drawing*

14 minutes ago, Painted said:

image.png.1532b8699c52aae3f35d7cbfdd2fe34b.pngimage.png.8a5334553a90e4d600b2bc58143eda09.png

I've got 2 of each of these if anybody would like to swap 😁or if you're into tiny pixel art type things, tell me what sorts of things you'd be interested in and i could try to whip something up! (could be a bit of a delay though)

Edit: For the record, my scroll is thepainted ^_^

May I take that 2048? I did play that game before 😆

Edited by a101401014

8 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

May I take that 2048? I did play that game before 😆

sent!